CLOSED!!!!!!!

TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
Looks like the old site has closed......:(

But the new site has so much more to offer.....:)

Thank you Glu For all the good times at the old site And many more good times to come in the new site.....;)
One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..

Comments

• Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Cheers.........
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
    Here here goodbye old ggn lots of fun there and hello the new garden of EDEN that glu has made us im so glad to have met my friends on the old ggn and look forward to meeting new ones as well
    In love with the darkside I fell
    Dabbling all the way down
    Jestered the devil with my song
    And got what I wanted all along
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    That's good. It was 90% spam anyhow. This site has got so much more to offer.

"This is the end......... Beautiful friend.......This is the end" Jim can say it like no one else!
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    shanny wrote: »

"This is the end......... the only end, my friend.......This is the end" Jim can say it like no one else!

Question. Although it is closed, is it still accessible? Or are we talking literally closed - dead closed?
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    When I went over,, it just had the "announcement' forum. You can't get it. So I would say it's history....
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    You can still log in to GGN, get to it from a game, and see your profile and games (there are actually still a few individual forums up until Monday), but there are no general discussion or technical support forums.
    Glamazon wrote: »
    You can still log in to GGN, get to it from a game, and see your profile and games (there are actually still a few individual forums up until Monday), but there are no general discussion or technical support forums.

Ok. thanks for the info. Reason I'm asking is that there might still be some info in my old threads and posts that I can salvage.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    Ok. thanks for the info. Reason I'm asking is that there might still be some info in my old threads and posts that I can salvage.

Yes, I thought some folks might want to go back to a handful of games once they saw things closing down, and CKZ2 is one of the games still up. You can also get to it directly here: http://www.glu.com/forum-topic/194

It will be closing on Monday though, so you have a couple of days to get what you need. :)
    Yes, I thought some folks might want to go back to a handful of games once they saw things closing down, and CKZ2 is one of the games still up. You can also get to it directly here: http://www.glu.com/forum-topic/194

It will be closing on Monday though, so you have a couple of days to get what you need. :)

Will do glam. A few days is more than enough time for me. Thanks. I believe I have salvaged most of the important info. I'll just revisit that as well as the original CKZ.
    Well, the old forum has served it purpose for me. I was able to finish CKZ 1 and survive CKZ 2 because of the shared info there. Hopefully the same can be seen in this new forum.

Cheers.
  • foxorozcofoxorozco Registered Users 53 Posts
    long live the lizard king!
  • Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
    I think u prety well got the good stuff dilg I thank u for posting all kinds of great info about ckz2
    Long live the LIZARD KING!!!
    In love with the darkside I fell
    Dabbling all the way down
    Jestered the devil with my song
    And got what I wanted all along
    I think u prety well got the good stuff dilg I thank u for posting all kinds of great info about ckz2
    Long live the LIZARD KING!!!

You are most welcome Darth. Better have it here in the new forum where others can use it. Plus, it took me so long to collect all that information that it will be a total waste if it was gone. Well, there is not much activity in the CKZ2 room but it is clean.

Cheers.
    One of the upcoming CKZ2 updates will have a direct link to the new forums, so it won't be quiet for long. ;)
    One of the upcoming CKZ2 updates will have a direct link to the new forums, so it won't be quiet for long. ;)

In that case, I better get myself ready for it and see what's new. Cheers.
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    shanny wrote: »

"This is the end......... the only end, my friend.......This is the end" Jim can say it like no one else!

Nice my queen. Sing it doll..lol. Now, Is everybody in? Is everybody in? As we set sail on the crystal ship to new horizons.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • agviniagvini Registered Users 2 Posts
    you're right.
  • ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    welcome agvini i hope you encourage your friends to register....
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
    Rocky Top wrote: »
    Nice my queen. Sing it doll..lol. Now, Is everybody in? Is everybody in? As we set sail on the crystal ship to new horizons.

If anyone looks for me its most likely in the zombie threads - CKZ and SVZ. Or im playing or working.

Cheers.