Glu game on fighting mecha/robots

dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
we have games on fantasy and apocalyptic themes. I would like to check with Glu if they would mind creating a game on fighting robots/mecha. The one where you have a story mission and a colliseum where upgraded mechs fight each other out.

Like maybe combining the weapon shooting mayhem of Gun Bros, the exploration theme of CKZ2 and the knock em up bashing of Blood and Glory/Death Dome.

Just a suggestion. Cheers.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.

Comments

• Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
    I think glu needs a fighting game like street fighter but player vs player would be awesome
    In love with the darkside I fell
    Dabbling all the way down
    Jestered the devil with my song
    And got what I wanted all along
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    AAAAAAHH! I love that game Street fighter!! Now glu could come up with an awesome game along those lines!. (HINT HINT) lol
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    It's good to hear i have some feedback on this. Maybe a fighting game like ... Ehem ehem ... Phoenix of Death Dome vs. Evelyn of CKZ2, or Samurai of SVZ vs. Francis of Gun Bros. Hey. Sorry sorry for going wild here.

Back to earth. A simple fighting game May be a nice edition to the glu portfolio. Amen.

Cheers.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.