What device do you use to play your Glu games? Any issues?

dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
Just curious to know what devices we use to play/have used to play our Glu games and, if any, are there any issues playing some or all of the games. It will also be nice info for those using the same devices and those planning to buy/use them in playing glu games.

Here are mine:

1. (Default) Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (Android 4.0.4) - Works with almost all of my Glu games, sometimes lags when playing with wifi on or if there are 3 or more other programs working in the background (other than Android Assistant, Wifi Booster, Anti Virus). One solution I do is to clear cache and background apps before playing the game.
2. Generic Android Tablet - Nomadnine.com (4.0.4, 1.2 ghz single core, 512MB RAM) - Not bad for an $80 tablet. Works fair enough, some lags especially with CKZ2. Fair enough with CKZ1 but lags not completely gone. Going to sell this off.
3. Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 (Android 2.2) - Fair enough with CKZ1, Blood and Glory. Some lags. Works best when not connected to wifi.

Planning to get a device running on Jelly Bean.

Comments and feedback welcome. Cheers.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.

Comments

• Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
    Motorola ATRIX yes the old one and i have had few if any real problems with glu games i have about 20 on my phone now plus a few others angry games (hint hint) i did get a different sd card for needed space and needed to download a battery saver app and things are good
    In love with the darkside I fell
    Dabbling all the way down
    Jestered the devil with my song
    And got what I wanted all along
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Thanks darth. Let's see who else would share and check if there might be similar models/devices that have issues with glu games, right?
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
    I have seen some say galaxy s3 is having problems with some games i always suggest they close all other programs or restart their device before playing games
    In love with the darkside I fell
    Dabbling all the way down
    Jestered the devil with my song
    And got what I wanted all along
  • wacamoewacamoe Registered Users 61 Posts
    Verizon Galaxy S3 here - decent handset and plays well on Glu Games. Like Darth said, quitting background programs on all devices can't hurt!
    happy gaming
  • gmabob26gmabob26 Registered Users 31 Posts
    I use the Samsung ten inch tab,only Glu game thats ever a problem is SVZ(freezes) have some non Glu games that close on me almost daily,glad to see another Verizon user! Do you get 4g? I'm stuck in 3g land
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    IPad first and third generation IOS 6.1.2 on the latter, never have issues unless I am on the fringe of the signal.

Oh yeah Verizon 4G LTE on the newer and AT&T 3G on the older.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    wacamoe wrote: »
    Verizon Galaxy S3 here - decent handset and plays well on Glu Games. Like Darth said, quitting background programs on all devices can't hurt!

Touché on that advice, no matter which platform or device clear the table before you start playing.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    Im on Samsung Galaxy SII. Had have some problems with different games. The most wierd one was on GB1 - never ever get a single gold as reward neither for daily bonus nor for challenges...
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    I think I had to reinstall my game for that and checked that I am properly logged in fb and my wifi connection is stable. Sometimes, you dont get glu gold if your wifi does not connect.
  • azriazri Registered Users 4 Posts
    Im use GT-19500...hukhukhuk
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Motorola Never had any problems with any of the games. Or any game at all.;)
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..