Gun Bros 2 now available on Android, iOS and Mac!

GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
Download and play FREE!

Android: http://bit.ly/YYsW9u
iOS: http://bit.ly/15w19SK
Mac OS: http://bit.ly/YBRtRm

REAL-TIME MULTIPLAYER!
Battle the T.O.O.L hordes with your friends, head over to the all-new Endless Mode and check it out!
NEW GUNS & MODS!
Choose from a broad range of weapons; from pistols & rocket launchers to new and improved laser weapons & shotguns. Collect MODS and strap them on your weapon to gain secondary, tertiary and even quaternary fire modes! Players can even unleash multiple MODS at once!

MEGA BOSS BATTLES!
Battle against the Pus Titan, Maullusk and The Broliminator! These monstrous bosses are enough to get any Bro excited…

THE BROTHERHOOD!
Invite your bros to join your tour of duty with an improved Brotherhood system. Share the fun! Share the love! Share the destruction!

TANKS!
No tour of a hostile alien planet would be complete without a tank to mow down the locals. Hop into the Honey Badger tank and do some donuts on your enemy’s face. Comes standard with missile launchers and inertial accelerator. Safety belts not included…

MULTIPLE GAME MODES!
Advance through each mission, unlocking new environments and better loot in the Campaign mode or work your way to the top of the leaderboards in the Arcade mode!
FREE ARMOR!
Every mission contains armor, but it’s up to you to find it and grab it. Increase your HP and SPD with bold new styles conceived by the galaxy’s top fashion designers and military experts, many of whom are the same person.
Gun Bros 2 is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items.

Comments

• dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Question. Would you know if the game carries over gold from other glu games?
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hello dilg2012,

Gun Bros 2 Android is built to share credits between GGN compatible games only just like Contract Killer 2 and Eternity Warriors 2.
  • branushkabranushka Registered Users 4 Posts
    Weeeeeeeee!!!! So happy!
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Man! Too bad we couldn't use our weapons that we have from the 1st Gun Bro to get started. lol I got my butt whipped on the 5th mission. lol

It's really quite nice though. A big step from it's predecessor. Nice graphics, and I LOVE the "victory dance" the brother does when he wins a mission. (kind of reminds me of Hulk Hogan) lol
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
    Francis wrote: »
    Hello dilg2012,

Gun Bros 2 Android is built to share credits between GGN compatible games only just like Contract Killer 2 and Eternity Warriors 2.

Thanks for the info. Having wifi problems at home so havent downloaded it yet. Now, is it just me or are there some issues I hear from Gun Bros 2 coming from Iphone/Ipad. Reason I am asking I was tempted to get my friend's Ipad Mini.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • spd3xspd3x Registered Users 5 Posts
    Dissapointed that it says not compatable with xperia play. I have the required android system. Think this handset fell through the cracks. Grrrrr.
    Just checking would you know when games undergo maintence or sometimes glu does maintence on our game servers? reason im asking is that there are times when all of my glu games sometimes does not want to open and after i do varous tinkering steps they work fine.

Checking for any info since yesterday gun bros 2 and SVZ2 had problems downloafing/ opening. Cheers.
  • msb5599msb5599 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Why the gun bros 1 is not work.??
    How to get glu on gunbros2?
    Does gunbros2 has daily bonus?
    How to get friends?
  • rajupiplanirajupiplani Registered Users 3 Posts
    Wooow cooool
  • waltermalca46@gmail.comwaltermalca46@gmail.com Registered Users 2 Posts
    Excelent, is time.
  • sly123456sly123456 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Really sad that the game does not rum on xperia s... Anyone a possible solution?