Lost credits!!!

AbhishakespeareAbhishakespeare Registered Users 2 Posts
I had about 150 credits but den, dropped to zero... Installed glu restore app n now, i have just 130 credits... Plzzzzzz help!!!!

Comments

• gmabob26gmabob26 Registered Users 31 Posts
    I'm sorry but this is the wrong forum to get the help you need,please go to the customer care forum.wish i could be more helpful
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    I had about 150 credits but den, dropped to zero... Installed glu restore app n now, i have just 130 credits... Plzzzzzz help!!!!

Hello Abhishakespeare,

Please remember that Android games who share currency on the Glu Games Network use up your credits. Are you sure you have not spent it in a different game? In any case this type of inquiries requires research from our Customer Care team and cannot be resolved on the forum as it involves researching the account and discussing personal information. If you still require assistance, please submit a ticket and resume this issue with our team.

Thank you.
  • jessie88jessie88 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I am trying to use glu credits on my game contract killer please helpjessicawalker844@gmail.com
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    What is going on Jessie?
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
    I was trying to use glu credits on my game contract killer but it wont let me
    Does it say that you have credits? What does it say when you try to make a purchase?
    I installed glu credit restore but nothing happened
    If your credits are reading zero, when you previously had credits and the restore app did not return them, Then you will need to file a ticket with customer care. You can do that by clicking on the link below. The team will need some information so they can look into your claim. Good luck!;)
    http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
    I still have my credits but its saying I have not added game to ggn
    Okay, I misunderstood. I thought your credits must have been gone since you tried the restore app. I would make sure you allow automatic updates on your app. Maybe it's possible that it didn't get updated. If that is not the issue, you will still need to take the course of filing a ticket with the link I provided for you. I wish I could be of more help to you. Hopefully it just needs to update.......

You can also try clicking on the little glu guy from within your game. That should add it to ggn. I hope one of these things help.
    Wen I click on the little Guy it take me to ggn website an nothing else
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi Jessie,

i just ran a check on your account. The last 2 transactions were cancelled by Google Play so you were not charged. you need to login to your Google Wallet account and read the notification from Google to address the issue. If you need further details, please submit a ticket, we can't discuss personal info and billing on the open forum.

I hope this helps.
    Yes I called them thanks