Glu Forum and Free Credits

ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
We know GGN is gonna end soon. Having this new Glu Forum we also know there will be no G*Points to earn free credits for these glu games currently in our devices. What exactly this new Glu Forum has to offer to motivate me as a user to do as much activity as I did in the old GGN to atleast help another user and earn free credits for doing those activities? And lastly when GGN is shutdown basically our individual user account is gonna get terminated in the old GGN then what will happen to the current credits in our games will it be scattered or will it be concentrated in one particular Glu game we have... Yes I know the place is a work in progress....

Tapjoy I registered my iOS device to get free credits and crowns. Is the new Glu forum can be as generous as Tapjoy itself hmm....
Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I guess I don't have to worry much about it since my profile in the old ggn has said that I had 878 gold since last June. Something happened that caused my phone to stop communicating everything to ggn. It was weird. lol. So the point thing was never any use to me because of my device. What exactly are "crowns" for Zoren? Are they used in glu games or something else?
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    shanny wrote: »
    I guess I don't have to worry much about it since my profile in the old ggn has said that I had 878 gold since last June. Something happened that caused my phone to stop communicating everything to ggn. It was weird. lol. So the point thing was never any use to me because of my device. What exactly are "crowns" for Zoren? Are they used in glu games or something else?
    !
    Yeah, I'm curious about that to...What are they?
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    Ok my curious wolfpacks... Its basically the same as glu coins or glu credits. Other game devs called it crowns and some called it blue coins.... there are tonnes of games for iOS devices you will see different credits/coins when you play games on this platform. I hope Glu will come up with such freebies atleast the same way in the old GGN cuz in these mobile games money talks but freebies shouts louder... believed me it's hard to advance on your games without free credits in this new system I'm not sure yet how to and i already spent something in one of my games...
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Thanks for explaining that zoren. I really like how you incorporated the wolf into your avatar. That is awesome!
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Zoren wrote: »
    Ok my curious wolfpacks... Its basically the same as glu coins or glu credits. Other game devs called it crowns and some called it blue coins.... there are tonnes of games for iOS devices you will see different credits/coins when you play games on this platform. I hope Glu will come up with such freebies atleast the same way in the old GGN cuz in these mobile games money talks but freebies shouts louder... believed me it's hard to advance on your games without free credits in this new system I'm not sure yet how to and i already spent something in one of my games...
    Thanks for the answer to that my man....Your avatar is cool. That's the first time you've ever changed it. Definitely cool...
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Zoren I really don't know. But it would be good to get some freebies.
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Turpin wrote: »
    Zoren I really don't know. But it would be good to get some freebies.

Don't press the button twice you will double post like I did......lol
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Turpin wrote: »
    Don't press the button twice you will double post like I did......lol

We can fix that here quickly, the duplicate message is now gone ;)
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Well since I posted here to fix a message, it's best to respond at least partially to the original question:

I believe the issue of what's happening after GGN is still being worked on. Once they have a final decision, we will post it here and announce it for all. The important thing to keep in mind is:

-Your Credits are not affected in games, whatever you have done so far continues as usual as far as the game is concerned, you can continue to spend credits and purchase them or acquire them via Tapjoy offers. What would be decided is what to do with the "GGN points" generated from the old forums so we will find out when this is decided.

-You can continue to share credits across supported games (Android only of course) the same way it is currently setup. You will not be able to accumulate points and stuff since GGN will no longer be there.

-Future promotions will most likely spring into the forum once we have completed the migration of everything from the old area to the new area.

Hope this give you an idea for now on where we are headed.
  • ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    Fair Enough... Then, lets just wait and see how glu handles the decision on their freebies and how much more this new forum has to offer when the transition is completed in the next few months or so.....
  • -WaR//PaTH--WaR//PaTH- Registered Users 3 Posts
    can i ask? how about in EW2..how can i get some goldcoins to upgrade my items..i install all the games in glu games but still i dont get any goldcoins. T_T can someone help me on this problem thanks in advance..
  • EinzEinz Registered Users 17 Posts
    Well not me I guess everone reading this thread especially can't wait to see what the new forum has yet to offer. The old credits at the old ggn site..that I really can't wait what will be decided about it. I'm happy enough to be part of this forum.
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Thanks Francis we all have freebies on our mind all the time lol.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • paulinepauline Registered Users 1 Posts
    I think the games are good, but where can i get more credits witout spending money or using all my bandwidth to download other games to be rewarded with a few measly credit?
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Hi All,
    For more information on getting Glu Gold, please see this thread here:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1896-GLU-GOLD-Tips-and-Tricks

There are also Tapjoy offers and campaigns that run all the time.

Closing this thread to encourage folks to refer to the thread above. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.