Good morning Glu, Wolf pack and friends

TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
Saying good morning to all the great people here.

Just letting you know it's going to be a wonderful day today. Snowing outside just wonderful.

And I hope your day is the same wonderful.
One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..

Comments

• Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Good morning to you. Snow, Snow, Snow. lol. Man, I get to go home tomorrow and it's supposed to be 60 degrees. I'm fixin' to get out of all this snow..... Have a great day.....Rocky....
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • gmabob26gmabob26 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Morning All! Hope everyone has a great weekend,i'm having company this weekend :o,sounds like weather will keep us snowed in so i'm really going to test him! See if he'll watch both the Breaking Dawn movies with me,thats not too much chick flick is it?hehehe
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Have fun this weekend with you and your company. Now those movies are great. It's a manly chick flick...lol

Seen them all with my wife Own the first 2 Twilight Movies.... and my wife owns the books...lol

I was going to make the dinner this weekend.... but due to the unfortunate occurrence I had a few friends pass away in the past month and 1 of the funerals is Saturday and Sunday.
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Turpin wrote: »
    Saying good morning to all the great people here.

Just letting you know it's going to be a wonderful day today. Snowing outside just wonderful.

And I hope your day is the same wonderful.
    Your killing me, all I have is rain for the next two days and then next week we are supposed to be in the 90s yuck!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Your killing me, all I have is rain for the next two days and then next week we are supposed to be in the 90s yuck!

You're killing me 90 degrees......lol....:cool:

It is still snowing I don't think it's ever going to stop......lol...:mad:

The accumulation Is killing me...... it's like the energizer rabbit it keeps going and going and going......lol...:p
  • Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
    Hello friends gotta say its sunny and 50 outside beautiful early spring day.
    Got my sons b'day party at our house on Sunday so it looks like everyone has something going on for better or worse this weekend hope u all have a great day:cool:
    In love with the darkside I fell
    Dabbling all the way down
    Jestered the devil with my song
    And got what I wanted all along
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Have a great day all. It's raining like crazy here. I guess that is what I get for rubbing our nice warm weather in you guy's faces yesterday in the "Winter Wonderland" thread. lol There will be no topless driving for a while as long as this keeps up. But we drastically need the rain, so I will take it any day. We are in a horrible drought here. I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend.

Tell your son happy birthday for us Darth!!!!
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
    Hello friends gotta say its sunny and 50 outside beautiful early spring day.
    Got my sons b'day party at our house on Sunday so it looks like everyone has something going on for better or worse this weekend hope u all have a great day:cool:

Darth tell your Son happy birthday....and have a great day.
    Thanks guys ill tell him, hes 4 going on 14...lol
    Thanks guys ill tell him, hes 4 going on 14...lol
    Get used to it Darth! Wait til he's 14 going on 30. lol
    Hope its a Happy Birthday! Think 3-7 is one of my favorite age groups,just glad i'm not the one trying to keep up with him!
    Christians b-day this year is going to be at Yogi Bear Jelly Stone Camp Site. Have like 30 of us going. Were renting a mobile park home. Can't weight to see his face.
    Watched How to Train A Dragon today with Christian the noise he was making was so cute. Then we watched journey 2 with the rock Dwayne Johnson. Ohh my God he loved it. He was getting so excited.
    What's up fellow glu people? I hope lord plague jr. has a wonderful birthday. Lol. Now don't give him a death star for a present. He's still to young to drive. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the next generation of sith lords. Lol..
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
    Lol Rocky Top hes getting transformers and nerf guns a little short to reach the controls on the death star...hahaha maybe next year :p
    Ill bet christian is gonna have an awesome time in the rv that sounds like a great time
    You know he will. Turp, takes good care of him. I'm glad for y'all. 30 people and yogi bear, sound like a blast. Kids are so great and then they turn into teens. AHHHHHH! Lol. My oldest son is graduating in may. Where from you ask, university of Tennessee. Where else? Come on football season....They grow to fast....
  • someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts
    Ok, now that I've seen the term "wolf pack" in several threads, I have to ask.... What is wolf pack?
    YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote
    Good morning Wolfpack. Alright this New England weather is really weird. Just last week we had 1 Plus feet of snow fall last weekend In today it is like 65 degrees out.
    I bet you a lot of people are going to get sick because of this weather.
    It's not done yet it is supposed to snow again this week.
    The weather pattern is really messed up.

But it is a Bright bright Bright bright sunny day......

Have a good 1.
    Ok, now that I've seen the term "wolf pack" in several threads, I have to ask.... What is wolf pack?

Oh, just a bunch of crazy people having a good time. Define wolf pack and you have your answer. Good friends that stand together just like wolves. Helping where we can and doing what we must to keep balancce in the glu galaxy....lol...
    Good morning Wolfpack and friends...... It is my first day without my son by my side and 4 years. I am lost right now do not know what to do with myself.
    Why isnt lil man with you? Did he go to daycare?
    Good morning gma! Congrats on your son's achievements!;)
    Good morning all, gonna be a toasty 95 in Phoenix today. Make it a good day!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Rocky Top wrote: »
    Oh, just a bunch of crazy people having a good time. Define wolf pack and you have your answer. Good friends that stand together just like wolves. Helping where we can and doing what we must to keep balancce in the glu galaxy....lol...

Well said!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Good morning Glu, Wolf pack and friends,

My name is Mike and I am new here. TGIF and yes, this Friday morning looks to be a good one hopefully.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • EinzEinz Registered Users 17 Posts
    The Wolf pack are a great bunch of people..I would say that not only me but the ggn admins are glad to have you guys around cos you guys are great in giving infos and helping out :o
    Thanks thats what we are here for and remember all of the wolf pack are users not glu employees so it helps when we have the ear of glu so if there are any problems u or any other user u see let us know and we will help as best we can

HAPPY GAMING