MMA

TurpinTurpin Senior Member240 PostsRegistered Users
Does anybody watch MMA fighting. Or how about the bellator MMA fighting.??

Let me know what you guys think about the upcoming MMA fight.

Who's gonna win Saint Pierre or Diaz.

I do not like them both but I am going with Saint Pierre.
One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..

Comments

  • TranZzzTranZzz Experienced Member 61 PostsRegistered Users
    Turpin wrote: »
    Does anybody watch MMA fighting. Or how about the bellator MMA fighting.??

    Let me know what you guys think about the upcoming MMA fight.

    Who's gonna win Saint Pierre or Diaz.

    I do not like them both but I am going with Saint Pierre.

    GSP for me..
    Waiting for the next anderson silva or jon jones' fight...
    Do you know johny hendricks.. damn.. i like him.. he has a thor punch.. lol
    I like what I do, I do what I like. Just do it.
  • TurpinTurpin Senior Member 240 PostsRegistered Users
    TranZzz wrote: »
    GSP for me..
    Waiting for the next anderson silva or jon jones' fight...
    Do you know johny hendricks.. damn.. i like him.. he has a thor punch.. lol

    GSP all the way. But it would be funny to see them both throw a punch at the same time and knock each other out. That would be great.
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • TurpinTurpin Senior Member 240 PostsRegistered Users
    This Saturday can't weight. And There has to be more than 2 MMA fans in this whole form....lol
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • TranZzzTranZzz Experienced Member 61 PostsRegistered Users
    Turpin wrote: »
    GSP all the way. But it would be funny to see them both throw a punch at the same time and knock each other out. That would be great.

    do you mean the result will be double KO and no contest? lol.. that will be the first in MMA..
    I like what I do, I do what I like. Just do it.
  • TurpinTurpin Senior Member 240 PostsRegistered Users
    TranZzz wrote: »
    do you mean the result will be double KO and no contest? lol.. that will be the first in MMA..
    Correct it happened in amateur boxing a few times......lol both of them throw a head kick at the same time and hit them both on the temple. I would guarantee you everyone's face would be in aw because I know mine would
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • TranZzzTranZzz Experienced Member 61 PostsRegistered Users
    I just can say wooowww.. lol..
    On this UFC 158.. the most I want to watch is not the main fight.. but Condit VS Hendricks..
    It will be a good fight to see..
    I like what I do, I do what I like. Just do it.
  • TurpinTurpin Senior Member 240 PostsRegistered Users
    Yeah it's going to be a great fight all around. All of the matches are pretty good.
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • TranZzzTranZzz Experienced Member 61 PostsRegistered Users
    Ok.. lets wait till the day come.. just hope i don't miss it because of accidentally fall asleep.. lol..
    I like what I do, I do what I like. Just do it.
  • TurpinTurpin Senior Member 240 PostsRegistered Users
    Tomorrow night can't freakin wait........;)
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • TranZzzTranZzz Experienced Member 61 PostsRegistered Users
    Turpin wrote: »
    Tomorrow night can't freakin wait........;)

    And dont forget to wake me up Turp.. lol..
    I like what I do, I do what I like. Just do it.
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Expert Member 127 PostsRegistered Users
    TranZzz wrote: »
    And dont forget to wake me up Turp.. lol..

    Hi tranzzz. Good to see you.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
Sign In or Register to comment.