Help

McGinny86McGinny86 Registered Users 4 Posts
I normally play glu games on my andriod powered tablet and had alot of glu credits. I just got a new andriod phone and logged into everything the same as the tablet. Google play is all the same and i got to dl a few new games from glu that are not compatible with my tablet. Once i finished installing all the games I wanted I opened them up and logged in the same. I figure that I would have to start from the begining but didnt think that my glu credits would NOT transfer. You would think that the online server would keep this information. Is this normal? I had over 100 or so, is there a way to get them to show on my phone because they show on the tablet still. If so can they be combined with the credits ive earned while playing on my phone?

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Hi McGinny. Have you tried the "restore app" to see if that returns your glu gold? If not, you can go to the "Customer Care" forum and it's the 1st thread underneath the title. The thread is titled:[h=3][Android] Glu Credits balance showing zero[/h]
    Unfortunately, Glu does not store our games on a server. All game progress is stored on your device. Your credits should have transferred though. If I were you, I would give the "restore app" a shot. (It only takes a minute) And if that doesn't work, then file a ticket with customer service. That can also be found in the "customer care" forum under "how to file a ticket". Good luck and I hope you get your issue worked out.
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • McGinny86McGinny86 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Well i dled the restore app and followed the directions and it reset my glu credits down to 0. Idk of it matters but since ive been a member of GGN my profile never showed i had glu credits. Im goin to submit a ticket later when i figure out the exact amount of glu credits i had in total. Thankyou for your help.
  • chupenkchupenk Registered Users 1 Posts
    Pardon Me...First,I don't good enough in english....
    Why After Loading and then the wallpaper show up as i know after the wallpaper show up,i will see the game menu like,Play,Multiplayer,Option..etc,but i dont understand i always back to my phone menu...blink and then jump to phone menu...
    Do you have solutions of my problem?please reply me ASAP,i miss this game
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    chupenk wrote: »
    Why After Loading and then the wallpaper show up as i know after the wallpaper show up,i will see the game menu like,Play,Multiplayer,Option..etc,but i dont understand i always back to my phone menu...blink and then jump to phone menu...

We are not sure what game your are referring to and it will help to know what device you are playing on. Can you give us more details please?
  • JangrikJangrik Registered Users 37 Posts
    Fracis, ht you mean no ppointment? I have trouble with my game. Imust wait upto second tuesday? Next month? Can i not ask you know? Is this someone from you so i can ask?
  • grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    Jangrik wrote: »
    Fracis, ht you mean no ppointment? I have trouble with my game. Imust wait upto second tuesday? Next month? Can i not ask you know? Is this someone from you so i can ask?

Lol... This is just his signature - you should saw previous one...
    Francis is one of most active admins and he helps whenever he can. But he has good sense of humor...
  • TicTacTicTac Registered Users 46 Posts
    chupenk wrote: »

Wich game do you mean? Have you tried reinstalling already? Or rebooting your mobile device? It might also be caused by your phone memory being full.
    Private Message me if you need anything.

Sure right away is good, the second Tuesday is a joke ;) so what exactly is the issue you need help with? so far we have no idea what this is all about. please describe the problems with details and mention what device you are playing on. Don't forget to say the game name.
    grele wrote: »
    Francis is one of most active admins and he helps whenever he can. But he has good sense of humor...

Haha, maybe I should change this one :P
    grele wrote: »

Oohh, oke, thank you.
    What do you mean by signature?
    Francis wrote: »
    Sure right away is good, the second Tuesday is a joke ;) so what exactly is the issue you need help with? so far we have no idea what this is all about. please describe the problems with details and mention what device you are playing on. Don't forget to say the game name.

Haha, maybe I should change this one :P

I try to instal gun bros 2 but each time i downlod the game and when it begins to instal, it hangs and i hard to force close my ipad
    I try to instal gun bros 2 but each time i downlod the game and when it begins to instal, it hangs and i hard to force close my ipad

Please see this post that helps with game crashing: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?589-My-game-is-CRASHING-what-do-I-do

Once you do the troubleshooting, the game should work, if it does not, then you may want to submit a ticket to Customer Care and make sure you tell them what iPad you have and what iOS version is installed on it. To submit a ticket, please see this post: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1699-How-to-create-a-ticket

hope this helps.
    I think a simple question like why it can istal should not need the trouble of filing a ticket and more wait. I think i just pass the game. Thx. No point going to the trouble when there are so many more gameas at apple store.
    I think a simple question like why it can istal should not need the trouble of filing a ticket and more wait. I think i just pass the game. Thx. No point going to the trouble when there are so many more gameas at apple store.

Ok great. Thanks for the feedback. Good luck with the other games then. Have fun!
    Weird, all the while here, i only spoke to u most, with tictac and another player at Dragon Storm. And most players online seem to be gamers with random numbers and alpabets?
  • NikoleiNikolei Registered Users 26 Posts
    Oohh, oke, thank you.
    What do you mean by signature?

signature is what teks you put below each time you post like mine is "glory to motherland"
    you can change it in your settings
    Glory to the Motherland