Unsuscribe from VIP Club

DraxxDraxx Registered Users 1 Posts
Hey i have tried to find a post about this but cant seem to find any.

Is it in any way possible to unsubscribe form VIP Club? I only joined to get 260 extra clu credits.

I'm pretty sure it said that i could do that at any time, but now i think i might have misread something.

if the only way to unsubscribe from paying something every month, is to uninstall all your games, i think it should be stated more clearly.

Regards
Frederik

Comments

• FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    You most likely did not read the Google pop-up at the time of subscribing. It clearly states that you are subscribing to a monthly plan that will automatically renew every month unless you cancel it. The way to cancel it is very easy from your device in your Google Play App. It does not require that you uninstall anything.

launch your Google Play App and from the menu look for the SUBSCRIPTION menu it will list all your subscriptions and will have a CANCEL button right next to each one. you tap that and that should do it. Make sure you have a reliable internet connection when you cancel so the transaction is completed correctly. Please remember that your cancellation will prevent the renewal next month. There are no refunds and no pro rating for this program.

Hope this helps.