Spam question

JangrikJangrik Registered Users 37 Posts
Why dont you make this forum like old. This new forum is full of spamers.

Comments

• FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    I don't see any spam. Whatever spam that show up, we remove it. It is definitely not like the old forum, please don't spread any false rumors and please do not use all caps per our forum rules. Thank you.

Is there anything else we can help you with ? :)
  • JangrikJangrik Registered Users 37 Posts
    Well, i was hoping the tips from old forum and active player here. But i dont see them. Maybe they dont know about this new place. It is not rumor when you have to remove them? If you leave them lone, they are real? Right?
  • TicTacTicTac Registered Users 46 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    I don't see any spam. Whatever spam that show up, we remove it. It is definitely not like the old forum, please don't spread any false rumors and please do not use all caps per our forum rules. Thank you.

Francis, about the spam.
    If you need help, I would be glad to help out in the process of deleting spam and reporting spammers. So you could re-open the general discussions sooner.
    Private Message me if you need anything.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Thanks TicTac. It's under control. I appreciate the offer.
  • NikoleiNikolei Registered Users 26 Posts
    if the admin taken up your offer, you make them look more fools than they already are. lock posts, delete post and shut forum is not hardworking from committed employee. I pity your company, with this laziness, it takes 2-3 yrs before the company shuts down.
    Glory to the Motherland