Complaint

disenchanteddisenchanted Registered Users 7 Posts
I just wanted to take a moment to express to as many people as possible, what a horrible company Glu Mobile Games is. This may strike you as sad but I spent $70.00 dollars on Eternity Warriors 2 and was enjoying the game until it gliched and lost everything I purchased and accomplished. Glu mobiles response was to throw some credits and coins at me to solve the problem.
Fearing the same problem with Eternity Warriors, I decided to play Contract Killer 2 and again made a good character with guns etc... But yet again another glitch. This time Glu has decided that the credits they gave me the last time counts for this game as well. I have emailed them several times over the last 6 months which they have refused to respond to in any way, shape or form. I am at a loss for being treated in this manner, $70.00 hard earned dollars and they refuse to do anything about their gliched games. I would ask that anyone who reads this to re-post as often as possible because I`m positive I`m not the only one . I refuse to allow this scumbag company to steal my money without being held accountable. Even if you haven't had a problem with the games I would still like to ask for your support, not just for me but for all the others who I`m sure have been
screwed in the same fashion. "Glu mobile it is wrong for you to accept peoples money without something in return, that`s not how a business should be run."
Completely Disgusted,
David Hagedorn

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Hello disenchanted. I understand your being unhappy with the situation, although if you want your message to be seen, it would be best that you do not spam it throughout the site or they will most likely be removed. Duplicate posts are discouraged. Thanks.;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • disenchanteddisenchanted Registered Users 7 Posts
    If you want to call it Spaming I don't really care, I have been given no other choice by this company as they refuse to answer my emails and I will continue to get my message out anyway possible. I want them to loose as many customer`s and as much money as possible.
    Also, by deleting my posts will only prove their guilt in stealing peoples money
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    No posts have been deleted. They will be seen and reviewed.
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
    I know that last post was a little rough, about the lying but why the deletion. Whether it is true or not, it is still someone`s opinion. I`m sure you wouldn`t want your speech taken away.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Your messages are not deleted unless they violate our rules. We understand you have a complaint and you have stated it here. It was not deleted.

Since you are discussing this with Customer Care, it is best to continue with that discussion in your ticket.

Spamming the forum is against the rules. If you will continue this activity, we will have to take action.

Now that your opinion have been stated. We thank you for the feedback and we will send it to the appropriate parties. There is no need to discuss this further here as nothing else will be changes besides going back and forth on the same issue that you are not happy with. This thread is now closed. thank you.
This discussion has been closed.