Regarding Glu Gold..

maxemo.lifemaxemo.life Registered Users 4 Posts
Hi there congrats on the new forums, really nice work.. I just want to know can my glu gold credit be the same in multiple games since i have been playing like 5 or 6 games..?

Regards.. :-)

Comments

• FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi maxemo,

Welcome to the new forums!

If you are referring to the GGN enabled games where they share Glu Credits, then everything is the same like on the old forums except that we no longer have points for actions on the forums. the currency is still shared among games that support GGN.

Happy gaming!
  • drillerdriller Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi there congrats on the new forums, really nice work.. I just want to know can my glu gold credit be the same in multiple games since i have been playing like 5 or 6 games..?

Did at some point while changeling the forum did everyone lose there gold I down loaded gun brothers and played it for awhile then remembered my glu account and went there trying to get gun Bros 2 connected to my account seen I had about 500 gold and couldnt get them conn kept playing gun bros 2 and did offers to get gold and had plenty and ended up minus
    driller wrote: »
    Did at some point while changeling the forum did everyone lose there gold I down loaded gun brothers and played it for awhile then remembered my glu account and went there trying to get gun Bros 2 connected to my account seen I had about 500 gold and couldnt get them conn kept playing gun bros 2 and did offers to get gold and had plenty and ended up minus

When we moved to this new forum we announced that Glu "points" are no longer offered under the GGN offering that we used to have on the old site. This does not touch nor change anything on your Glu Credits. If you have issues with your glu Credits, please contact Customer Care. here is the info on how to do it: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1699-How-to-create-a-ticket
  • Satich TanprasitSatich Tanprasit Registered Users 1 Posts
    My glu credit lost .!!! ! Please check this problem and send my glu credit to me.I pay money not free.
    My glu credit lost .!!! ! Please check this problem and send my glu credit to me.I pay money not free.

Please read the previous replies in this thread and follow the instructions on how to submit a ticket. Thank you.
  • maxemo.lifemaxemo.life Registered Users 4 Posts

I got it now.. But im playing 5 games each with different glu gold credit.. I mean they are not shared.. Can i unify them?? Thx alot..
    I got it now.. But im playing 5 games each with different glu gold credit.. I mean they are not shared.. Can i unify them?? Thx alot..

Unfortunately you can't. Some Android games share, not all and no games on iOS do that.
  • mare07mare07 Registered Users 4 Posts
    tudi sam imam nekaj glu credic-ov. Jih pa ne kupujem
    If you need help, please write in English. We don't understand what you are saying.
  • NikoleiNikolei Registered Users 26 Posts
    there is a saying, "Ленивые бомжи не получают бесплатную еду на столе". it means "Lazy bums do not get a free meal on the table". is it hard to google translate? why so lazy? all you do is lock posts, delete posts and shut down forum. with this lazy attitude, nobody will come for customer care? don't be lazy.
    Glory to the Motherland
    Hi Nikolei,

Thanks for yet another helpful feedback. we will send it to our quality control for more improvement of our working process. I believe this is going to make such a great difference. We appreciate your help! Also we will be asking for that free meal, it should help boost the morale.
    free meal? you ask me? if i was your boss, i knock your head 3 times. One for "being lazy". second for "don't be lazy" and the third to remind that "lazy bums don't get free meals". if you can't do your job well and simply telling players to file ticket or shut the forum for 1 month, you have already many free meals - all from you company. i dont know how free meals can help improve your work process or make a difference?
    interesting to see where this company will be in 2 years?
    Glory to the Motherland
    yes thank you oh wise one. now that you got this off your chest, we can move along. Take care!
    you think you are wise but you stupid. i lost monies buying from your glu like others and my experience tells me glu or its employees are still same. eat money and ask players to forgert about them and move along. glu is a small company. continue this act, and 2 yrs later, i dont see glu wont be suprise.
    you oh follish one.
    Glory to the Motherland
    Here is your answer: FILE A TICKET.

You continue to be rude and disrespectful. You are just trying to get attention so this will be my last message to you. Goodbye!
    I FILED NOT ONE BUT FEW TIMES IN OLD FORUM!
    nobody is getting any attention least from you. The more you talk you more arrogrant and rude you are.
    dont try to pick on me. look at other players comments. are you blind or are you try to blame on me like you blamed on apple?
    the next time you don't want to answer me fine. i used to this type of customer care.
    dont be childish and lock the other thread but reply here with a link in the other thread you locked.
    you look so funny.
    just saying - if you cant take my honest comments then don't bother to reply but dont give me shit that i need your attention.
    who are you think you are? my employer? lazy fool!
    yeah, goodby and good ridance to you !!!!
    Glory to the Motherland
  • JangrikJangrik Registered Users 37 Posts
    So much for customer support?
  • someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts
    Francis, i love you! roflcopter
    YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote
    Yes Jangrik we have so much to offer, we really enjoy it :)

Someguy: thanks! share the love with the community please, it's nice.

Sudarma: Keep on keeping on ;)
  • donleondonleon Registered Users 3 Posts
    I don't recived my glu coins in game gun bros brothers, when I start to play I get message You are offline but my nerwork connection is ok. I don't recived at least 50 maybe more glu coins. What can I do to fix this problem. Thanks.