Helo players

JangrikJangrik Registered Users 37 Posts
Hi, i just play Dragon Storm. Is there no good tips here. I google but always meet tips about using Dragon Storm forum in google. And the tips funny? Shows about the fighting in the forum. I tryed to ggole with "dragon storm tricks" or " dragon storm tips". There are good advice but there is one funny story about dragon storm forum. Plaese help.

Comments

• TicTacTicTac Registered Users 46 Posts
    Private Message me if you need anything.
  • JangrikJangrik Registered Users 37 Posts
    Thx. Ive been there and no tips like in the old forum
  • TicTacTicTac Registered Users 46 Posts
    Because this forum is fairly new. I'm sorry. There will probably be more tips in the future.
    Private Message me if you need anything.
  • NikoleiNikolei Registered Users 26 Posts
    the excuse of new is not true. the old forum, all my friends come in each day to share tips because there was a community there. we don't come here anymore? this place is pretty - nothing more!
    Glory to the Motherland
  • grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    Yeah... But on another hand Dragon Storm is two months old game ans only (still) on iOS...
  • NikoleiNikolei Registered Users 26 Posts
    yeah, two month old ALREADY on IOS and STILL NOT on Androids.
    comrade, if the game is any good, it should be on Android now.

You don't play the game yet? you talk like you know the game is only two months old.
    try google for "dragon storm tips" or "dragon storm tricks".

you find only little articles and most tips are about using the dragon storm forum.
    and most of all the articles do not say nice things about this forum which you already know.

so the next time, you say something, play the game already and not say some nonesense

which part of slovenia are u from? you are a shame!!
    Glory to the Motherland