lives up to expectaions

cnd007cnd007 Registered Users 9 Posts
Looks.and play great.
Would like to see setting for adjusting sensitivity for aiming but overall its great.

Comments

• HafFlacuuraHafFlacuura Registered Users 1 Posts
    Отличный сайт хороший контент большое спс администраторам.
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Excellent game!!! It's probably the best game I have seen yet!

The only thing that I would like to see improve so far, is that the cross sites for the gun aren't that easy to see. It would be easier to get those head shots if you could see those cross sites a little better. Like maybe make them red or something. Awesome game though!!!!
    ;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Wtg glu. Best game yet.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    If you guys say it is good to play, I would probably play it as well.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
    Please have setting for aim or make a better cross hair..the color of crosshair should be red or light green..hard to see grey aim if not zoom up
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    If you guys say it is good to play, I would probably play it as well.

Go..give it a try..im done playing svz2..now concerntrate on this game..lolz
  • AY420AY420 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Looks awesome! I can't wait to try it!
    Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
    To my friends. I have already downloaded the game just today and it looks promising. Please expect me to fill this up with all sorts of useful information within the next few days.

As usual, your feedback and comments to any information I have is greatly appreciately.

Now from zombies time to kill some Nazis.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    This game is rocking so far. As usual, little expensive but I can look over that for good game quality. Got to recomend it......
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
    2 days straight of gameplay - very good game. Already building up info for the rest of the gamers. Weapon list already up. Cheers.
  • JexWangJexWang Registered Users 9 Posts
    What I like in this game was the weapon. I always like playing games in the world war ages, the old guns really interest me.
    Yeah especially the carbines and the bolt action rifles. Note that it is really about the skill of the user when it comes to these weapons.
    Hmm think need to use those expensive rifle to end mission within 2 minutes of given time..otherwise it will look almost impossible!
  • grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    It is awesome game, but it has awsome prices as well. This game is way to expensive. Rather pay flat rate and know what I can get... Here never knows where black hole eating glugold is waiting for me lol
    hardeyboyz wrote: »
    Hmm think need to use those expensive rifle to end mission within 2 minutes of given time..otherwise it will look almost impossible!

The second most expensive gold rifle, Gewehr, is decent enough. The one with German quality. That is the one I use for the missions that require headshots and rifle requirements.
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    c-mac wrote: »
    I absolutley love the game, but I just can't afford the weapons. :(

I was hoping somebody knew a trick to get weapons for cheap...lol. I only have a few stars to get to complete Utah but it seems almost impossible to beat some levels in target time without air strikes. My worry is even if I spend a bit on money I won't have enough to get all the weapons I need to make it to the end. Even 50 bucks doesn't get you enogh gold to get all the good weapons.

I also don't really understand why they have gold and war cash...war cash deosn't seem to get you too much so why would anyone buy it???

I wish I had of known the weapons were so exspensive when I first started cause I wasted a lot of weapons in the early stages not realizing how exspensive they were.

Glu, please bring down the price on this stuff a little :)

In all the glu games I have noticed some guns are overpriced. And once u get the best gun you need to buy gold to purchase the best gold gun because we all know that in all these games the best gun is only able to be naught with the special money ( gold, gems, war bucks, etc) . Would be a good thing to lower the prices a little so we could get more things and not be stuck on a single mission
    IMG%5D
    Especially since I have to say, good game but now that I've been playing for a while nowhere near the prices there asking. At this point the game is not even that exciting anymore. It's the same screens repeating themselfs except the demand for head shots ect... is higher.

I'm at the point where I'm soon not even going to bother playing the game.

Glu, listen to your customers and get more realistic with your prices. I already know lots of people that deleted this game from there phone cause the weapons are so expensive and they just couldn't be bothered.

They need to find a even point with making money and their customers so everyone can benefit
    IMG%5D
    yeah I agree.

I understand they need to make money...but 50 bucks doesn't even get you all the weapons you need to complete all the missions in this game.

When you consider you can buy call of duty: world at war for like 20 bucks these prices are crazy

You are right . Call of duty 4, waw, mw2 are all very cheap . But no matter what we think flu has to make a decision regarding this
    IMG%5D
  • sgryansgryan Registered Users 11 Posts
    First starting out Frontline does live up to expectations and addictions. I love this game and want to play it everyday. The only problem are its short comings: 1. Minimal Glu support (never answer my questions), 2. what is war cash good for, 3. Axis plans disappearing (717 so far), 4. little help from forum to complete certain tasks (i.e. play Spec-Ops Crate, ack-ack), 5. basis strategy guide, 6. LVL what is it used for.