Please watch your language

GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
Please don't make me a school mistress on a playground.

Watch the language because there are actual children who come to these boards. Use that ignore button and stop starting and/or feeding fights. Trolling, flaming, swearing or derogatory language will be removed.

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    By using the ignore button that they were so kind to provide us with, it will prevent not only the person that the insult is made towards from becoming even more enraged, but it is the respectful thing to do for everyone in the forums Thank you for helping to keep the forums a clean place for people of all ages to enjoy.;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • ShadowDragonShadowDragon Registered Users 7 Posts
    I can't curse! Well POOP! You are all big doodoo heads and my dad can beat up your dad and such! LOL. JK Keep it clean people and why fight on a forum when you can slaughter the bad guys in the games. Seriously.

ShadowDragon
    That's the attitude ShadowDragon!!! lol Take your anger out on the zombies and other villains in the games......;)
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Well shucky darn!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    shanny wrote: »
    By using the ignore button that they were so kind to provide us with, it will prevent not only the person that the insult is made towards from becoming even more enraged, but it is the respectful thing to do for everyone in the forums Thank you for helping to keep the forums a clean place for people of all ages to enjoy.;)

Is that the button in the lower right hand corner that looks like "+

I really don't know.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    No Ddannen,,,, To ignore, just click on the person who you wish to ignore, and under their profile picture there will be an option that says "add to ignore list". That is what you select to ignore. You wanting to ignore me or something? lol Just kidding!!!:p
    shanny wrote: »
    No Ddannen,,,, To ignore, just click on the person who you wish to ignore, and under their profile picture there will be an option that says "add to ignore list". That is what you select to ignore. You wanting to ignore me or something? lol Just kidding!!!:p

Actually it's just the curiosity factor setting in, I don't ignore anyone and rip and shred with the best lol.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!