HAPPY EASTER.

Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
May all glu gamers have a safe and happy Easter. Hope you find plenty of eggs... lol...
They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.

Comments

• GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Here's an egg for ya, Rocky. ;)

Attachment not found.

Happy to see you. :)
  • jongzkyjongzky Registered Users 5 Posts
    Happy easter to all.... happy battle...
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Happy Easter Everyone!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful day, and eat too many of them Easter eggs, or your going to have a belly ache!!! lol;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Happy Easter everyone!

Glamazon: next time they use me to promote holidays i would like to sign off on the outfits first, that thing they put on me is just ridiculous! At least I have a gun not some carrots for ammunition like Percy LOL.
  • TranZzzTranZzz Registered Users 61 Posts
    Happy easter Rocky and Shanny and all wolfpacks.. happy easter to all Glu Admins and Glu gamers..
    Have a nice day everybody.. ;)
    I like what I do, I do what I like. Just do it.
  • TicTacTicTac Registered Users 46 Posts
    Happy Easter Everyone!
    Private Message me if you need anything.
  • grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    Happy Easter to everyone!
    And a lot of dead zombies :)
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    To all Glu members HAPPY Easter.

Wolfpack a special happy Easter to you.......:cool:
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • NikoleiNikolei Registered Users 26 Posts
    Rocky Top wrote: »
    May all glu gamers have a safe and happy Easter. Hope you find plenty of eggs... lol...

try to behave yourself this time :)
    Glory to the Motherland
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Nikolei wrote: »
    try to behave yourself this time :)

I will do my best. Thanks for your advice. Have a great day..
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • AY420AY420 Registered Users 76 Posts
    happy belated easter everyone! hope you all had a nice weekend.......
    Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Happy Easter to all.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • NikoleiNikolei Registered Users 26 Posts
    sure rocky :) the admins are here are so arrogrant ecpecially that franchis. he thinks anybody not happy is getting his attention and trying to disrupt the forum. just to let you know that the customer care and admins here sucks and when they don't like anyone, they wont hesistate to lock, delete or even freeze the whole forum.

its so stupid that franchis locked one my thread, put his answer to a link to another post and then tell me that i was being rude. just lazy bums here...

i'm done with playing glue games. they reset and hang like crazies and you get cheated ..
    and all these admins do is ask us to file tickets (like i do not do?) i not discouraging you but i dont think you will get more help with your problem of freeze in the customer care. anyway good luck.

you have a great day..
    Glory to the Motherland
  • palangkarayapalangkaraya Registered Users 39 Posts
    happy Easter all and God Bless
  • angelriderangelrider Registered Users 10 Posts
    belated happy easter to all!