anyone else have a ticket that is being ignored?!

shaykittyshaykitty Registered Users 9 Posts
Here's the deal...I play et2 and I spent a good sum of money on this game. The game reset so i put in a ticket to get it fixed. 4 freakin weeks ago! So I strolled around the forums in search of advice only to find that this is not an uncommon practice of ignoring or not resolving tickets that involve refunding or compensating their customers. Anyone else being basically stolen from?

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Hi shaykitty, I know you are having a hard time with your ticket. I saw your other thread. Although I do not have anything to do with customer support, I will see what I can do to draw attention to this matter.;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    There are no tickets ignored as I pointed out in my reply today in your initial thread here.

You most likely did not see our reply in your inbox, maybe due to spam filtering or problems with your email hosting mail delivery. We responded to your message 40 minutes after it was received.

Thanks.
  • ShadowDragonShadowDragon Registered Users 7 Posts
    Well I sure hope my ticket does not get ignored. It would be nice to see that the person who put in the ticket over 4 weeks ago had gotten some form of resolution to the issue and was able to post "how happy they are" about the resolution to the issue. Comments like this on a forum that should have been created for users to talk about the game I imagine would seriously hurt business. Hopefully everyone and anyone that has a ticket in will get a prompt response to get things fixed.

ShadowDragon
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    We do want everyone to get solutions to their issues. Cheers.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    ShadowDragon's issue was address a few days ago. It's all good now :)