My very first phone and the mobile phone I am using now

dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
I am doing this for the sake of good ol sharing and discussion. And something to keep my mind busy.

Remember the very first phone you had, mine was a Bosch black and white single sim phone.

Currently, I am using a basic Lenovo dual sim phone.

What about you my friends? What is your first phone and what are you currently using now?

Cheers.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.

Comments

• AY420AY420 Registered Users 76 Posts
    First phone was a Nokia...I can't remember the model but it had a retractable antenna on the top which my dog eventually chewed off. Now I have an LG 840G tracfone....not my ideal phone, but it meets my needs.
    Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Oh, antennas. Nowadays mobile phones have those internal type antennas rather than the external ones.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    Mine firs was Nokia 5110 and has connector for external antenna also... But car installation kit was more expensive than phone itself....
    Now Im using Samsung Galaxy S2... It is good phone but looking for alternative lol
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    My first phone was a pager.....lol

Then when I need an upgrade Can't remember the name of it but the phone was like in a suitcase Everything came with it plugs and everything so you can plug it in and charge it. Almost look like a car phone.

Now I have a Motorola Android. The only reason why I got this phone, is to start learning how to text cuz that's how Christian is going to be talking to me. By texting all the time.
    1 bad thing about this phone The battery does not stay charged for a long time.
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    You are right about battery... Its sucks on all moderen phones... My Nokia 5110 last ten days and then 6000 series even more than two weeks... Now Im happy if manage to have charged phone for a whole day lol
  • palangkarayapalangkaraya Registered Users 39 Posts
    Nokia, the very old one. 5xxx series.
  • TranZzzTranZzz Registered Users 61 Posts
    Me? Lol.. i still remember my first phone.. it was Nokia N3210.. i'm using SGS-S3 and Nokia X3-02 now..
    I like what I do, I do what I like. Just do it.
    Before a mobile phone was a mobile phone with very few extra features and a few classic games - Snake for one.

Now, you have a mobile phone that acts like a mini computer.

I remember the Nokia Communicator (the flip phone with a physical keyboard) the was one of the closest things to a multifunctional phone that I could remember.
  • wacamoewacamoe Registered Users 61 Posts
    Dang....my first mobile was a nokia 5100 series I believe. Snake was the only game on the handset. Times have changed since then FOR SURE and now I am the proud owner of a GSIII.
    happy gaming
    One good thing about having a Jurassic phone is that you don't have worry too much of someone actually stealing it.

Imagine still using a 5110 and accidentally leaving it on a restaurant table. You think someone would be interested?