Games not working or freezing.

Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
Need some help please. All of my glu games are freezing during the downloading stage. Is there updates or is something wrong with my phone? Never had this problem until downloading D-Day. Got any advice???? Thanks for a quick response.......
They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.

Comments

• FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi Rocky,

We can't replicate this issue here so far. Have you tried to kill background tasks and restart your device since it happened?
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    I will. Just making sure you guys weren't updating or whatever. Lol. I'll get it . thanks dude and peace.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Ok. sorry guys and gals. Tried everything and it did'nt work. SO,,,,,,,, I threw my phone, stomped it, and cursed a great deal.
    LMAO...Now it works. I swear. lol. Thanks for your help. Maybe you should add that to a quick fix for freezing. lol. Thanks again and sorry to bother you. Rocky...
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    ​I knew you'd be able to figure it out!!! lol:p
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • JangrikJangrik Registered Users 37 Posts
    Nice one Rocky. I believe most gamers complaints are real but most of the time the admins just put it down.
    I think that fix is one good tool for that francis super admin that seems to be having the most difficulty dealing with complaints and request for help.
    It is candid.mhe the admins get the cue. Filing tickets or giving tin can solutions not alwayscwhat gamers want to hear.
  • Joker68Joker68 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I will try this one next time Rocky :) very cool
  • JangrikJangrik Registered Users 37 Posts
    Joker68 wrote: »
    I will try this one next time Rocky :) very cool

I think the joke was on same old reply whenever gamers have problems. But if you really wants to try it, the joke on you. When your smartphone is all destroyed, you will erned the right to be called a Joker :)
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Jor-el wrote: »
    HI ROCKY. BEING A WHILE ... I SEE YOU HAVE A NICE TIP THERE FOR EVERYONE...
    I DON'T THINK I WILL USE YOUR TIP YET BECAUSE THE GLU GUYS ARE THE BEST...
    THEY ARE VERY EFFICIENT, KIND AND COURTEOUS AND ALWAYS RESPOND QUICKLY.

GLU THE BEST GAMING SITE IN THE UNIVERSE - I WISHED YOU GUYS OPENED UP A SHOP AT KRYPTON TOO.

NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN, ROCKY CHEERSS.....

Hi Jor-el, if you don't mind, please refrain from using ALL CAPS in your posts. Thanks!
  • Tach turbo 3285Tach turbo 3285 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi dear my game is freezed help me. Tach turbo 3285