Games' "Earn Rewards" Not Working!!!!

ovatheoneovatheone Registered Users 7 Posts
I have a few games, two by Glu Mobile, and the other by someone else. Each has these sort of "tokens" the game uses to purchase things and do other stuff with. While there are options to buy these tokens, there are also options to "earn" the tokens.

Before I was able to access this screen which ran a modified web browser within the game itself to places such as the Market to download other games from the publisher, sign up for offers, and other stuff to earn free tokens.

When I was unrooted or had different ROMs, I was able to access these screens from each game. Now I am in ROM Android Jelly Bean (JB 982.124.14.XT90.Vodafone.en.EU) with my RAZR XT910 and I believe that this may have something to do with the rooted version of the device in terms of reading it incorrectly.

[link removed by admin]

That is the website it takes me too from within the game and opens in a web browser as I explained before. When it tries to take me to this or the other site, it simply pops up the message about it not being able to connect to the internet...you know, the one about there's a problem with your internet or this website. This was one of the URLs that was unable to be reached. If you read the URL text, you can see that it lists my device by name "XT910" and even displays it's Android version "android&os_version=4.1.2&country_code=ES&language =es..."

I am guessing this is a problem for only me as my friends who have other Android phones including the Razr, are able to see these websites from within their games as well.

The games I am having trouble with are:
-Samurai Vs Zombies 2
-blood and glory

Comments

• NikoleiNikolei Registered Users 26 Posts
    i'm interesting to know what will glu says...
    either you post deleted, moved or ask to file a ticket?
    pls read my comment at customer care..
    i not discourage you but my eperience you wont' get a useful reply fast .
    glu games many but quality control always problem.
    i hope the people at glue helps you real.
    Glory to the Motherland
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    ovatheone:

Please submit a ticket to our Customer care so we can assign an agent to assist you with your issue. Please keep in mind that we do not support any rooted or jailbroken devices. We also had to edit your post to remove the code as this kind of information is not to be posted here on the open forum. You are welcome to discuss it by email with our staff.

Thank you.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Nikolei wrote: »
    i'm interesting to know what will glu says...
    either you post deleted, moved or ask to file a ticket?
    pls read my comment at customer care..
    i not discourage you but my eperience you wont' get a useful reply fast .
    glu games many but quality control always problem.
    i hope the people at glue helps you real.

No sir, you are interested in criticizing what we do on every occasion. your actions are becoming a disruption to our forum. It is best to cease this activity. If you have any issues with our games and your devices, we will be happy to assist you otherwise you have no business commenting on every help question posted on the forum.
  • NikoleiNikolei Registered Users 26 Posts
    if you dont like critize, then dont make your players unhappy. i give up on my complaint. i lost monies you know buying form glu. why your games like to reset , i dont understand. talking to you is useless. i give you a four knock on your head, "for being lazy and rude!"
    no business comenting on my monies lost? you are really a follish one! i don't think i bother to waste time on glue or people like your customer care anymore.
    you take care, the foolish one?
    Glory to the Motherland
  • ovatheoneovatheone Registered Users 7 Posts
    Francis, thank you for your answer. I do not know if the other user's response help with something or not, I guess not.
    Anyway, I took his advice and I issued a ticket (information provided below). My device is not jailbroken, only rooted, but if this is an impediment for help me, then I will leave it in its original condition, as you prefer.
    The problem is, as you know, there comes an instance where any glu game, you can not move forward without the help of glu coins. And unable to receive offers that come in every game I am unable to make further progress in games.

Question Reference #130401-000001
    Summary: Games' "Earn Rewards" Not Working!
    Game: Samurai vs. Zombies Defense 2
    Problem or Issue: Special Offers / Get Free currency
    Date Created: 04/01/2013 12:02 AM
    Last Updated: 04/01/2013 12:02 AM
    Platform: Android
    Phone/Tablet: Motorola Droid RAZR
    Game Center ID:
    OS version: Other (Please specify in message) --> OS Version Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2
  • ovatheoneovatheone Registered Users 7 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    ovatheone:

Please submit a ticket to our Customer care so we can assign an agent to assist you with your issue. Please keep in mind that we do not support any rooted or jailbroken devices. We also had to edit your post to remove the code as this kind of information is not to be posted here on the open forum. You are welcome to discuss it by email with our staff.

Thank you.

Perhaps the solution is very simple and I do not realize it. Perhaps this relates to the CID of the phone?
    Another tip that I can give you to help in the solution, is that I can access through any game (eg SvsZ I, glu icon found to the left of the button that says "Other Games"), a my account glu, where are my points glu (4516g) and the following in a column to the left:
    -Home
    -Community
    -Other games
    If I can go to my account (I have more than 2 years) and access all this information means that maybe they recognize me, but there is still something that will not let me access the game offerings (from the game ).
    Anyway, I tried from this page that I commented, downloading and installing "Contract Killer II" (which supposedly gives me 10 coins reward glu), I opened it, I got over the first level, they offered me 60 coins to buy a binoculars glu (if I don't do this, I can not advance in the game, and I can not use those 60 coins for another game). But still I never credited those 10 glu coins in my account ... any ideas?