IS THERE SOME REAL SUPPORT?

JangrikJangrik Registered Users 37 Posts
We all had filed one or two tickets before. Its the waiting response. I mean having to wait 1-2 days is oke but the last time, i filed my ticket about my game reseting each time i get a cool hardware, nobody replied. Its like there is a conspiracy not to "give away" cool guns after well eaned.
Maybe if the supporting staff or whoever actually thouhgt about a real support gesturw, one that is sincere and actually works, you wont find some many complaints.
And of course, making sure your games are really faultless.
Anyone played EA or Epic games before?
See, those who had will agree they are superb

Comments

• GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Jangrik wrote: »
    We all had filed one or two tickets before. Its the waiting response. I mean having to wait 1-2 days is oke but the last time, i filed my ticket about my game reseting each time i get a cool hardware, nobody replied. Its like there is a conspiracy not to "give away" cool guns after well eaned.
    Maybe if the supporting staff or whoever actually thouhgt about a real support gesturw, one that is sincere and actually works, you wont find some many complaints.
    And of course, making sure your games are really faultless.
    Anyone played EA or Epic games before?
    See, those who had will agree they are superb

Your threads and posts consistently insult and criticize Glu customer support and are growing in frequency on this topic. We have heard your complaints. Please move on to contributing in a different way if you want to continue being a part of this community.
This discussion has been closed.