Nendo's • Introduction

NendoNendo Registered Users 7 Posts
Hello. Let's me Introduce myself.
My name in forums is Nendo. And my real name is Ziad Khatabi. Also I have 16 in my age.
What is my Location? Morroco.
What Languages i can Speak? Arabic and English.
From where I'm playing GLU games? I have been playing GLU games from 2 months.
What GLU games I'm playing? Eternity Warriors 2. And D-Day Little Bit.
Why I'm here? I'm here to give us more ideas and more suggestions. and help them with anything.

If you need help with anything just pm me.
Thanks for reading.
Regards,
Nendo.

Comments

• Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Hello Nendo. Welcome to the forums. Glad your here. Rocky Top, The Lizard King, bids you welcome and happy gaming.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • NendoNendo Registered Users 7 Posts
    Rocky Top wrote: »
    Hello Nendo. Welcome to the forums. Glad your here. Rocky Top, The Lizard King, bids you welcome and happy gaming.
    Thank you. I'm Glad to meet you.
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Welcome to the forums Nendo. You should find some great tips and advice here on your favorite games!!!;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • NendoNendo Registered Users 7 Posts
    shanny wrote: »
    Welcome to the forums Nendo. You should find some great tips and advice here on your favorite games!!!;)
    Thank you. I'm Glad to meet you too. I Really enjoyed the GLU games. I Hope i can stay for a long time.
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Hey Nendo, welcome to the forum. Hope to see lots of posts from you. Check out the indestructible game it's lots of fun!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!