Forum moderators.

TicTacTicTac Registered Users 46 Posts
Hi, I have a question/suggestion.
I'm an Eternity Warriors 2 gamer and there does not seem to be an active moderator at the EW2 forum.
I have only seen shanny reply to one thread and she doesn't play the game.
Also, I have seen a few suggestions in the EW2 Suggestions section but none of the Glu staff members seems to read/reply.
Could anyone provide more information about this? And could we solve this?
Private Message me if you need anything.

Comments

• GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    TicTac wrote: »
    Hi, I have a question/suggestion.
    I'm an Eternity Warriors 2 gamer and there does not seem to be an active moderator at the EW2 forum.
    I have only seen shanny reply to one thread and she doesn't play the game.
    Also, I have seen a few suggestions in the EW2 Suggestions section but none of the Glu staff members seems to read/reply.
    Could anyone provide more information about this? And could we solve this?

Hi Tictac. Actually, we do read all of the posts and provide feedback to the developers when appropriate. Not all games have a dedicated moderator at this time, but it is something we are working on. These forums are actually only a few months old and are still being built from a community perspective.

To clarify, the forums are primarily for users to help one another. The developers are working on the games so on the rare occasion they can visit, they answer what they can. As we continue to build we will certainly be adding more moderators. I hope that helps.
  • TicTacTicTac Registered Users 46 Posts
    Hi Glamazon, Thank you for this message.
    This is the kind of information I like to see on the forum.
    If the Glu staff is working on the game and if they are unable to go to the forums because of that, I understand.

Also, you posted this http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?4018-Who-are-all-these-moderators-and-admins
    Interested in being a Community Moderator for your favorite Glu game? Let us know in the comments!
    Comments are disabled in this section, so people can't reply to this thread.
    Private Message me if you need anything.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Thanks for letting me know. That section is indeed closed to comments, but I have corrected it to reflect the appropriate location to show interest.