Okay,,Time to come out of hiding you guys!!! lol

shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
General forum is back up and running, but nobody is posting much. Where are all the regulars hiding? Come on out guys. I want to know what you all have planned for this summer now that it is warming up. Me,,,I plan on hopefully making a trip to Las Vegas to meet up with some friends. And I'm probably going to be taking a cross country trek from Arizona all the way up to Minnesota and New York and everything in between. Heck, I may even go on up to Canada to Niagara Falls since I'm going to be so close anyway. What big plans do you guys have going for this summer?

We need to get this forum going again. I hope you all will share your big plans with us. And by the way. This Vegas trip is an open trip for those who want to just get together and have a good time!!! We can have a glu convention there. It would be pretty cool to meet face to face for us that have been communicating in the forums for over a year now, and have been through a lot together.
:cool:
A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
Prev1

Comments

• SudarmaSudarma Registered Users 7 Posts
    I just said something over at customer care.
    I was suggesting customer care should be changed to customer rentention.
    Why?
    Because you are losing customers by games that resets, hangs and "not getting what they paid for" and all the super admin or mods say is to file a ticket or check with the customer care.
    Who is the customer care? Nobody knows.
    The worst is glu has the habit of blamming customers for overposting their problems, for giving out full info, for repeating their problems everywhere like they have ill intentions.
    You close this forum (read it the glu posts) and blamed it on the customers.
    I am not sure how glu does business but it is so stupid telling customers they were wrong and that they need to be penalised for that?
    You are a mod. I think its some kind of admin too.
    I have news for you. Look at the world. See how many business lose valuable customers becos they dont know how to care for them.
    If i used to chat here and then penalised for not being able to use it just becos you were trying to make a point in punishing some other customers by shutting it down - that peretty much says how valuable we are to you.
    I, for one, would not bother to use this Forum again, because there is still pride and dignity in me.
    Why should i care for you if you do not sincerely care for me (not in words) but by deeds.

Maybe this is the answer to your question.
    Do you need to imply the regulars are hiding? Is that a joke or some sacrasm that need not be said?
    Well, like i said, you guys should go back to customer retention rather than customer care.
  • TicTacTicTac Registered Users 46 Posts
    I'm going to travel through my country meeting people everywhere.
    Meeting friends and going to the beach etc.
    It would be great just travelling.
    Private Message me if you need anything.
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    That sounds like great fun Tic Tac! I would love to do that. My cross country trek is more to visit family. I would love to meet up with friends in Las Vegas though. That seem to be a good place that has something for everybody.;)
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Shanny if you do go to NF, stay on the Canadian side the view is awesome.

Wish I could say I've got great plans, for me it's about the $$ and whether I will have any lol.

I do have a back pack trip in the Gand canyon scheduled for the end of may, after that I just don't know.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    PS no freebies translates to lots of users no longer posting, sad but true.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    I've been to Niagara Falls once when I was about 10 and I loved it. I would love to go again though. I would like to go to Canadian side preferably lol. I Know what you mean about the $$$ though. I've been wanting to do this for years, but finally have the $$$ saved up to do it.

A back packing trip to the Grand Canyon sounds awesome! It's beautiful there. I'm sure you have been there before, since you are a fellow Arizonan desert rat lol. I'm afraid of heights, so I don't get too close to the edge....
    BTW,,I love your new avatar. That is a cool looking scorpion. I love the colors in it.;)
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    I'm planning on Vegas myself.....Not hiding. Just waiting.. If needed I'm here. Always watching. The Lizard king is in the desert. Roaming and singing. Expanding my mind. Just like dust in the wind....
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
    Well,,there's plenty of dust in the wind here in the dessert!!! lol:p
  • AY420AY420 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Hey guys,
    A cross country trek sounds like a great time Shanny, that's awesome! I'd love to do that some day soon too. I was at the grand canyon in the winter time, it was beautiful, one of the most memorable times of my life....but it was very cold when I was there. Should be nice in May. I'm planning a trip to Cali in August. I cannot wait, been wanting to check it out for a long, long time....and then I will be broke so no more traveling this year. Too bad though, I'd love to some mind expansion with Shanny and Rocky..... fear and loathing style. :P
    Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
  • TranZzzTranZzz Registered Users 61 Posts
    When you all travelling outside.. i put myself on the bed and fall asleep again.. zzzzz...
    Lol..
    I like what I do, I do what I like. Just do it.
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    A, where did you come up with that awesome signature? Sounds like an idol of mine.lol.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
    That's a quote from one of my favorite writers, Hunter S. Thompson. Glad you could appreciate it too. :)
    Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
    shanny wrote: »
    I've been to Niagara Falls once when I was about 10 and I loved it. I would love to go again though. I would like to go to Canadian side preferably lol. I Know what you mean about the $$$ though. I've been wanting to do this for years, but finally have the $$$ saved up to do it.

A back packing trip to the Grand Canyon sounds awesome! It's beautiful there. I'm sure you have been there before, since you are a fellow Arizonan desert rat lol. I'm afraid of heights, so I don't get too close to the edge....
    BTW,,I love your new avatar. That is a cool looking scorpion. I love the colors in it.;)
    Thanks for the kudos Shanny!
    Actually I was only to the Grand Canyon once before, drove from phoenix and got there and looked over the edge for a few minutes and drove back to phoenix, true story. Go figure, takes a while before you start to set your priorities more precisely lol.

Wish I could remember the place I stayed on the Canadian side as it was reasonable, a bit of a dump yet clean and a short walk to everything. Don't forget your passport and check yours as they have an expiration date.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    AY420 wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    A cross country trek sounds like a great time Shanny, that's awesome! I'd love to do that some day soon too. I was at the grand canyon in the winter time, it was beautiful, one of the most memorable times of my life....but it was very cold when I was there. Should be nice in May. I'm planning a trip to Cali in August. I cannot wait, been wanting to check it out for a long, long time....and then I will be broke so no more traveling this year. Too bad though, I'd love to some mind expansion with Shanny and Rocky..... fear and loathing style. :P

Ah the fear and loathing gives it away ;-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Yes I am back from hiding....lol

Now that Christian is walking a lot more all of my attention goes to him now. And I have a part time job.
    I will be in these forms as much as possible.
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
    Miss the others that chimed in early on this forum yet seemed to have lost interest as of late.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • gmabob26gmabob26 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Got a daughter&a couple neices getting married this summer so i'll be too broke to do much else! Sorry i havent been around much,got two kids going to prom this weekend,graduations coming up.i swear sometimes it seems like i might have a big family or something!
    Congratulations gma!!! How exciting! I have my son getting married next month, but he's just going to the JP, so not much to plan. He's got a baby coming too though, so it's going to be a busy month. Keep in touch more!;)
  • JangrikJangrik Registered Users 37 Posts
    Who's hiding and why?
    Nobody is truly hiding. It's a joke, not to be taken literally.;) Everyone has just been busy with their own things lately.....
    Come on u meant every word......lol

It's funny the winter was here in everybody was on The form, now that the good weather is here everybody is gone from the form....hahaha
    Yeah I believe she meant every word lol. That Shanny, you'd better watch out for her ;-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    SHHHHHH Ddannen!! Don't give away all of my secrets man! lol Now go along with me and tell them I was joking. haha!!!!!;)
    Hahahaha, hey turpin and gma. Good to hear from you guys.
    Ok ok ok Shanny was joking. For real......lol

What's going on 420,gmabob,Rocky,Shanny,TranZz and Ddannen??
    If I forgot anyone sorry.....
    Is good to talk great people and friends.
    Enjoying the first of many warm days, motorcycle rides and barbecues. :-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Yes! It's finally convertible weather again! I keep her parked under a cover during the winter (not that we really have much of a winter here in Arizona as you know Ddannen, but the wind is harsh on the top). I'm ready to take a road trip in it,,,,maybe along the coast. I've got to beat it out of this dessert and I don't think I can wait until Summer, when I have a trip already planned. I"d say it's time for one of those unscheduled breaks from reality! lol:cool:
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    No vacation for me. Just work and two days off every week. Been busy lately due to a 5-day training and it was hectic. My next long vacation may be nextmonth and hopeful my leaves get approved.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
    Dilg, hope those leaves get approved, time off for a recharge is really important in life. If you want to run with the pack you need to be strong..... :p
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Hey Dilg, been wondering where u were at. What up Turpin, nice to 'see' you here. Aw, Shanny, you are making me want a convertible....maybe I'll have to rent one... I know how you feel about wanting to get away for a while and/or permanently.