Options

fl commando and d day won't open

cnd007cnd007 Registered Users 9 Posts
Love fl commando and downloaded d day last night. Played for hours. Today neither will open. Title screens works but then nothing.any suggestions?
We'll everything is working fine now.
Just a fyi

Comments

• Options
    dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Sometimes there are delays in booting the game. Try without wifi. Also try pressing the back button once. Sometimes this helps in trying to start the game. Cheers.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • Options
    Pupik51Pupik51 Registered Users 2 Posts
    400glu earn you
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    cnd, glad to hear you're back in action :)
  • Options
    cnd007cnd007 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thank you.
    Games running smooth now.
  • Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    That's excellent!!!! I'm glad everything is straightened out with your game!:D
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    bomanboman Registered Users 10 Posts
    My glu coins still have a negative number...everytime i have a free coins it just keep minusing my s not adding to it..how can i fix this..
  • Options
    If your glu amount is in the negative, any coins that you win will continue to be added to that negative amount. The only way you can fix this problem is to file a claim ticket with customer service at the link provided at the end of this post. You will need to provide personal information so the customer service team can look into your account and see what the problem is, and that cannot be done in the forums. It may take a couple of days, but the team will get back to you via email. Good luck!!!;)
    http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
  • Options
    Tnx but nothing changes...:(
  • Options
    Has a ticket been filed and customer service contacted you yet?
  • Options
    Yes i alredy read it but still negative all of my earnings...its keep minusing evertym i have win or have bonus coins...i cant upgrade all my games
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    boman wrote: »
    Yes i alredy read it but still negative all of my earnings...its keep minusing evertym i have win or have bonus coins...i cant upgrade all my games

Hi,

Here's the problem:

Our Customer Care requested from you the correct email address for the account. You have not responded to this request. We really cannot assist you without this information. Please reply to the ticket and provide the information so we can find your account and see what is going on. We hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.
  • Options
    vikas yadavvikas yadav Registered Users 1 Posts
    what u do for this problem