negative

bomanboman Registered Users 10 Posts
Negative2x always negative.....:(

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    The customer service team has been trying to look at this matter, but they cannot because all the information needed was not provided. You need to send the correct email address associated with your glu account in on your ticket so they can look at your account. You account cannot be accessed without that email address. Would you please send it in as a "reply" on your ticket so this matter can be resolved?

Since this is your second thread on this matter, I will close the older one so all responses can be kept together. Thanks;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • bomanboman Registered Users 10 Posts
    (email removed by moderator) dats my email..i hope they cn resolve this ASAP..cuz i cnt move on with my game specially im in the next level...i want to upgrade so dat i can surpass another round....i hope that it will be back to normal..tnx
    That email is not the correct one associated with your glu games. Please do not post personal information on the open forum. Reply to the ticket with the correct email address and this manner can be resolved.
    If you no longer have the email that was sent to you in response to your ticket, you can log into the support desk and update it there.Thanks
    (email removed by moderator) this is the email add from my mobile device..
    I removed your email address again boman and forwarded it to customer service. Please remember to not post any personal information on the forums.;)
    Ohh tnx shanny...
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Hey boman glad to see ya hooked up with Shanny she will help you.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
This discussion has been closed.