Moderator/s in Gun bros 2??

artrix55artrix55 Registered Users 53 Posts
I wanted to know if the zone of Gun bros 2 had a moderator.

I have seen "mom" a couple of times but not that frequent( Also I don't know if Mom is a moderator or someone that works for Glu). Additionally I just read a post that I can volunteer to be moderator, of course I have to meet all the requirements, which I think I meet,and by saying this I think I am being a little bit way too confident, but this is not my first forum, I have been in numerous forums before, and I have achieved this "Moderator" privilege over time.

Basically I am saying that I would like to volunteer to be a Moderator of the section Gun Bros 2.

If there is already a moderator or multiples in this section I apologize, I did not know.

Thank you!! and sorry if I sound confident or even arrogant.

Comments

• TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    You don't sound ignorant or over confident.
    I would love to a been a moderator but I would have let that power go to my head.....lol
    because I have no patience for BS......hahahahaha
    If or when you become one congratulations.
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I have to agree and would love to moderate a section yet I know I don't like the BS some people spout so maybe I wouldn't be tolerant enough lol.
    Got to have a little patience and understanding and the desire to help others, OK that leaves me out ha ha ha!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    No no no you're involved now....lol I do have a lot of patience but I just can't stand the BS... I can handle personal attacks on myself I just cannot stand the personal attacks to my friends. And that makes me not the right person.....lol

I can admit that Im NOT the right person for a moderator job.....hahahahahahaha
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    artrix55 wrote: »
    I wanted to know if the zone of Gun bros 2 had a moderator.

I have seen "mom" a couple of times but not that frequent( Also I don't know if Mom is a moderator or someone that works for Glu). Additionally I just read a post that I can volunteer to be moderator, of course I have to meet all the requirements, which I think I meet,and by saying this I think I am being a little bit way too confident, but this is not my first forum, I have been in numerous forums before, and I have achieved this "Moderator" privilege over time.

Basically I am saying that I would like to volunteer to be a Moderator of the section Gun Bros 2.

If there is already a moderator or multiples in this section I apologize, I did not know.

Thank you!! and sorry if I sound confident or even arrogant.

Hi Artrix- Yes Mom is a Glu Moderator (you can view moderator affiliation in the title under a name). Glu Mods pop in occasionally, unlike community moderators who are here more often but are not affiliated with Glu. If you are interested in being a community Mod, here's what we look for:
    • a long/consistent post record
    • a deep game knowledge
    • a history of problem-solving
    • good attitude and conflict-avoidant
    • actively assisting other players
    (I'm going to add this list now to the other thread for volunteers. :) )

Strong contributors stand out over time and certainly don't need to be moderators to do so! My recommendation is to keep posting and contributing with those guidelines above and moderator status may come in the future! :)
    Well I have four out of the five recommendations. Its the 4th one that I do not have. I have a bad attitude towards people that have a bad attitude...lol

If you ever want a volunteer That would abuse the power that is me....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
    Turpin wrote: »
    Well I have four out of the five recommendations. Its the 4th one that I do not have. I have a bad attitude towards people that have a bad attitude...lol

If you ever want a volunteer That would abuse the power that is me....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

4/5 is better than most. ;)
    Hahahahaha thanks Glamazon....;)
  • artrix55artrix55 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Hi Artrix- Yes Mom is a Glu Moderator (you can view moderator affiliation in the title under a name). Glu Mods pop in occasionally, unlike community moderators who are here more often but are not affiliated with Glu. If you are interested in being a community Mod, here's what we look for:
    • a deep game knowledge

Strong contributors stand out over time and certainly don't need to be moderators to do so! My recommendation is to keep posting and contributing with those guidelines above and moderator status may come in the future! :)

Got it! Thanks! I will try my best :)

@Turpin: I know how do you feel xD. When I was new to the forums I use to take people seriously and used to get into fight for nothing lol, over time I learned to behave, also if they are over aggressive or they start using a really bad language they will actually end up being banned from the forum, and the best part is that you didn't do anything xD
  • JangrikJangrik Registered Users 37 Posts
    artrix55 wrote: »
    Got it! Thanks! I will try my best :)

@Turpin: I know how do you feel xD. When I was new to the forums I use to take people seriously and used to get into fight for nothing lol, over time I learned to behave, also if they are over aggressive or they start using a really bad language they will actually end up being banned from the forum, and the best part is that you didn't do anything xD

Playing games for leisure is nice but unless you have lots of free time, moderation can be a full time job without pay plus all those extra pain you mentioned. I'm rich because my time work for me and not the other way round. You have to be calculative with your time if you want good things for life. I work 16-18 hrs per day accumulating wealth. If you want to be a volunteered mod, make sure you are ready to pay the full price of commitment. Don't know why you want to do it. At least the admins are paid employees. Mods are volunteered gamers. You don't get anything except "helping out" for free..
  • JangrikJangrik Registered Users 37 Posts

Well, it seems all tht exposure to your handicapped child did nothing much except add more pain to you. Why are you not getting a full time job? What skills do you have?
    You know I probably still would say something to them......lol. But do it in a polite way.... if there ever is
    a polite way.....lol

Anyway welcome to the form
  • artrix55artrix55 Registered Users 53 Posts
    You know I probably still would say something to them......lol. But do it in a polite way.... if there ever is
    a polite way.....lol

Anyway welcome to the form

Maybe if you use complex words xD

And thank you.
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    The most important thing here is to see the forum as a place you can meet good friends and share what you know. I hope you enjoy yourself and learn from the posts and contribute as well. Cheers and welcome.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    • a deep game knowledge

I want to be a moderator in a games. But first i am waiting till i achieve advanced member to do so because i dont want to come in and just ask for mod . Everyone in gun bros 2 forum knows me (everyone who visits forums frequently) but im going to wait and provide support across alot of glu games then someday might become a community mod across the forum like shanny is . But like i said i will keep helping and provide assistance to most of the glu games forum and when im a advanced user i will ask to be a community moderator in some games and some day in the future become a community mod across the whole website/forum . Even if it takes long :p (shanny was the one that motivated me to try my best in helping and gave me hope to some day become a mod, thank you shanny for everything :) )
    IMG%5D
    I want to be a moderator in a games. But first i am waiting till i achieve advanced member to do so because i dont want to come in and just ask for mod . Everyone in gun bros 2 forum knows me (everyone who visits forums frequently) but im going to wait and provide support across alot of glu games then someday might become a community mod across the forum like shanny is . But like i said i will keep helping and provide assistance to most of the glu games forum and when im a advanced user i will ask to be a community moderator in some games and some day in the future become a community mod across the whole website/forum . Even if it takes long :p (shanny was the one that motivated me to try my best in helping and gave me hope to some day become a mod, thank you shanny for everything :) )

Hi Kush, thanks for letting us know! What games are you most interested in (aside from GB2)?
    Like I said more than Half on the apps on my iPad are flu games. I just love the games . I play GB2, eternity warriors 2, stardom Hollywood, indestructibles contract killer 2 and ckz origins which I think is contract killer zombies 2 or something close (I recently started playing contract killer 2 and the ckz 2) , frontline commando D-Day both blood and glory and the legend one and some more . I literally play al,ost all the games glamazon. It will be very hard to just pick one or 2, I have even played men vs machines and got very far in the game. To be honest I haven't tried only about 5 to 7 glu games out of all of them . I try being active across the whole forum and be supportive .i also help people get high scores or beat a dragon in eternity warriors 2 so they could advance a little farther into the game . I'm pretty much a glu freak haha , don't judge me :p

Im pretty sure the thread starter knows me . He is a good friend and one of the first I met on this forum . I saw him in gb2 forum and I'm pretty sure he has seen me a lot too
    IMG%5D
    Its like saying which chocolate you want from a Hershey's kisses bag. They all taste delicious. So its really hard to say what games im interested in almost all of them haha . I might have to think hard . But if unsay which ones im interested in i would say more than 4/5 of the glu games in here haha
    IMG%5D
    Hi Kush, thanks for letting us know! What games are you most interested in (aside from GB2)?

Well these aren't the only games i play from glu but i don't wana make a huge list but my top 8 are (you already know gun bros 2 is going to be the first)

1 - gun bros 2
    2 - eternity warriors 2
    3- samurai vs zombies defense 2
    4- indestructible
    5 - frontline commando D-Day
    6 - Stardom hollywood
    7 - CKZ origins
    8 - contract killer 2
    IMG%5D
    Hope spam is removed quickly and he is banned . I hate these types of people . Hope action is taken against him
    IMG%5D
    pieter wrote: »
    I'm just curious how long they respond to my earlier post "FOR THE ADMINS: YOUR WEBSITE NEEDS YOUR ATTENTION" at customer care. Told them that their post about their site and forum under constructions and maintenance was so old since Feb. Spam should be least you are worried. I dont see these guys taking care of their own business or the customer problems.
    Why are you so troubled with spam - who cares! Even though this forum is full of spams, that shouldn't bother you unless you are personally screwed like those poor people at customer care.

Why should i be least worried about spam? I am doing more than perfect in most to all of the glu games i play and never encountered any corrupted data or loss of progress . I hate having to go through 6 loooong post about the same thing, advertising and spam . Its ok if you dont care about it but i will report and try to keep them out of here to the best of my abilities
    IMG%5D
    pieter wrote: »
    I'm just curious how long they respond to my earlier post "FOR THE ADMINS: YOUR WEBSITE NEEDS YOUR ATTENTION" at customer care. Told them that their post about their site and forum under constructions and maintenance was so old since Feb. Spam should be least you are worried. I dont see these guys taking care of their own business or the customer problems.
    Why are you so troubled with spam - who cares! Even though this forum is full of spams, that shouldn't bother you unless you are personally screwed like those poor people at customer care.

Pieter, you continue to write the same thing over and over (coming dangerously close to being a spammer yourself). The spam is always cleaned up within 48 hours on the weekend, and in most cases, within just a few hours.
    Pieter, you continue to write the same thing over and over (coming dangerously close to being a spammer yourself). The spam is always cleaned up within 48 hours on the weekend, and in most cases, within just a few hours.

Im sorry Glam but I really fail to see what are his intentions in this forum . I have only seen him complain about glu support and bashing on users who report spammers
    IMG%5D
    Im sorry Glam but I really fail to see what are his intentions in this forum . I have only seen him complain about flu support and bashing on users who report spammers

Pieter won't be a problem any longer. Thanks for the heads up.
    Pieter won't be a problem any longer. Thanks for the heads up.

Ok thank you :)
    IMG%5D

That person sounds like someone you dealt with before.
    That person sounds like someone you dealt with before.

I was thinking the same thing. But they have been dealt with (again). :)
    I was thinking the same thing. But they have been dealt with (again). :)

Lol......great job Glamazon.