RRRRRAAAAAGGGGGEEE!!!!!!

datbossrobdatbossrob Registered Users 1 Posts
I cant get glu credits on "HEROS OF DESTINY" I Cant pass the freikin toturiol...RRRRAAAAGGGGGGEEEE!!!!

Comments

• FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    The server shows you are on level 5 so you must have passed the tutorial.

Anything else we can do for you? :)
  • bigbenyartbigbenyart Registered Users 15 Posts
    datbossrob wrote: »
    I cant get glu credits on "HEROS OF DESTINY" I Cant pass the freikin toturiol...RRRRAAAAGGGGGGEEEE!!!!

His point is still valid though. I cannot access any glu credits through this game either. This is a major issue.
    I have submitted multiple support tickets and the customer service has been absolutely terrible. The only response I have received is that my account is reflecting the balance of glu credits. It is in other games but is definitely not showing in the actual game on my phone.
    bigbenyart wrote: »
    I have submitted multiple support tickets and the customer service has been absolutely terrible. The only response I have received is that my account is reflecting the balance of glu credits. It is in other games but is definitely not showing in the actual game on my phone.

What is your ticket number so I can ask about it and see what's going on?
    bigbenyart wrote: »
    His point is still valid though. I cannot access any glu credits through this game either. This is a major issue.

I believe there is confusion. During the tutorial you cannot use credits or currency because you are still being walked through the tutorial. Once you finish the tutorial then you can access and use your currency. This is how all games are made on mobile. When we checked his account, he was already on level 5 so he passed the tutorial and all is well. that is why we have not heard back anymore about this. the game is not broken and there are no issues with the currency system. If this was the case we would be inundated with inquiries, which we are not.
    Francis wrote: »
    What is your ticket number so I can ask about it and see what's going on?

I have multiple tickets. They are 2760025, 2769756 and 2760391. Thank you for your response. I haven't received any help from customer service to this point. Thank you for your time.
    My other Glu games show 60 credits or so which is still not accurate but I only show 2 glu credits in Heroes of Destiny. I reinstalled the game and lost my progress which is fine. I'm further along now, but I still can't use any of the credits in Heroes of Destiny. I just want to get this issue resolved.
    I was accepted for the Discover it(tm) credit card and also completed the credit report offer from creditscore.com. I should have over 1200 glu credits of which I am only able to see 60 in the Deer Hunter game. I wanted them for use in Heroes of Destiny, but the accounts don't seem to be linking. I downloaded all of my games through google play using my google email. I can send you a pm with my email address if that helps.
    bigbenyart,

It appears that you are confusing Glu with Tapjoy. These tickets are not for Glu support, we do not use this format. Our ticket numbers are like this: 130408-000003.

We have contacted Tapjoy on your behalf and asked them to assist you. You will hear from them very soon.

Thank you.
    Francis wrote: »
    bigbenyart,

It appears that you are confusing Glu with Tapjoy. These tickets are not for Glu support, we do not use this format. Our ticket numbers are like this: 130408-000003.

We have contacted Tapjoy on your behalf and asked them to assist you. You will hear from them very soon.

Thank you.

I appreciate your time but I am still having an issue with the Glu credits I have transferring to Heroes of Destiny. Deer Hunter shows my credits while Heroes of Destiny does not. Please help me to resolve this issue.
    I still haven't received my credits from tapjoy. Contacting them is almost impossible as I receive no help and it comes days later. Someone needs to do something about this system as it is completely broken. I have been waiting on my credits for almost 2 weeks now. They continue to say that "Their records show that my account has been credited.

Tapjoy is flat out lying to my face saying that my account has been credited. No credits have been received from the largest offers I have completed totaling almost 1300 credits. The Glu/Tapjoy partnership is clearly broken. Please just credit my account what I have been promised so I can stop trying to collect what should have happened automatically almost 2 weeks ago.