What's New????

TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
Everybody has something new going on right now.

What's yours????

Mind my son Christian is starting to walk, and his sign language is getting really good now.
I have a part time job And when Christian goes to full days at school it will be a full time job.
One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..

Comments

• TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Couple more things I am going to a petting zoo Wednesday with Christian And then on Friday we are going to the Big Apple Circus. Ever since he is visually impaired We have Center box seats so we are like raised above all the people right in front of the center ring.
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I've got a grandson arriving in May. He's due on May 16th,,so who knows when he'll decide to make his appearance. My son is only 18 himself, so it's kind of a case of babies having babies. He's got himself a great girl though and I think they will do just fine though.;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Well congratulations Shanny. With you showing him the way he will be just fine. Scared yes but determined for sure.
  • artrix55artrix55 Registered Users 53 Posts
    I am going back to my country for summer :) I haven't been there since I moved to the States( that was 3 years ago). My only concern is the insecurity in there :/ but that is my only concern.
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    artrix55 wrote: »
    I am going back to my country for summer :) I haven't been there since I moved to the States( that was 3 years ago). My only concern is the insecurity in there :/ but that is my only concern.
    Where are you from? It sounds exciting, even though you are a little scared about it. ;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • artrix55artrix55 Registered Users 53 Posts
    shanny wrote: »
    Where are you from? It sounds exciting, even though you are a little scared about it. ;)

hahaha yeah, and like you said, I am kind of scared XD

I am from Venezuela. =)