Posting on users "Walls"

artrix55artrix55 Registered Users 53 Posts
I checked a couple of users pages and I realized that there is no an option for leaving them a quick message, only a PM(private message).

I have been in other forums and in the users wall there is an option for writing something on their wall, like a status, just like Facebook.

I just wanted to know if you guys were going to implement this in the forums since I think its kind of tedious that if I want to say something to someone it has to be through PM.

Is anyone with me?? or I am standing alone? XD

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    When the forums first opened, they that ability. It was removed for some reason though. I'm not sure if it is going to be back or not, but it was an available feature for about a month or so...;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • artrix55artrix55 Registered Users 53 Posts
    shanny wrote: »
    When the forums first opened, they that ability. It was removed for some reason though. I'm not sure if it is going to be back or not, but it was an available feature for about a month or so...;)

Ohhh ok, I see, I hope it comes back XD thanks for the information!
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Ya that would be cool.

But on the other hand all can see your message as well.

Then on 1 foot.......

Lol

No that still sounds cool.
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • artrix55artrix55 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Turpin wrote: »
    Ya that would be cool.

But on the other hand all can see your message as well.

Then on 1 foot.......

Lol

No that still sounds cool.

Its true, thats why we have PM(private message), because the information may be personal or better said, private.

Posting on walls would be more like for fun, just to ask something, or even just to say hi. It would be like a mini Facebook xD

For example, if I want to say that I like your avatar its more practical just posting it in your wall than sending you a PM saying that I like your avatar, you get me?