Bringing more members to the forums!!!

artrix55artrix55 Registered Users 53 Posts
I've noticed that the forums are kind of dead, only the new games like gun bros 2, eternal warriors, and some other games are the only ones that have a certain activity( because is not that much).

As a perfect example we have the section of Gun bros 2, I think that no one has posted anything there for the past couple of days. I believe that we could push a little more of advertising about the forum in the games, like a pop up that recommends the users of the games to register in the forums for help/tips/ideas/etc or even put it as a text in a loading screen. That way we could have more active users in the forums and it would be better :D

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Funny you should say this as I am a fan of an older game indestructible and we have a "fair" amount of activity. I have been trying to make players aware that the glu network is still here yet it is hard to get anyone to listen at the end of battle.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    artrix55 wrote: »
    I've noticed that the forums are kind of dead, only the new games like gun bros 2, eternal warriors, and some other games are the only ones that have a certain activity( because is not that much).

As a perfect example we have the section of Gun bros 2, I think that no one has posted anything there for the past couple of days. I believe that we could push a little more of advertising about the forum in the games, like a pop up that recommends the users of the games to register in the forums for help/tips/ideas/etc or even put it as a text in a loading screen. That way we could have more active users in the forums and it would be better :D

Yes, we are working on providing more portals through games but that takes time to be built in the new games (We've only just added our second game title with a forum button). As for old games, there are ways to get here, they are just a little complicated, so many folks don't take the time. We are working on simplifying that process as well.