Options

Has the forum been hit by a meteor?

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
You'd think life was being extinguished by the lack of posts on the present forum. I realize that the main reason people posted in the past was for gold yet there was lots of discussion and banter that occurred by the minute. Anyone have a clue to turn this around and get this ship a rockin?
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• Options
    AY420AY420 Registered Users 76 Posts
    As someone else I think mentioned, there is no longer a link to this forum from in game. I imagine glu is working on that and I think when they get that working, we'll see more people posting....maybe....
    Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
  • Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    They are working on getting an in-game link from each game to this forum,just as it was in the old forum. I'm sure business will pick up when that is complete.;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    I can get it moving but I'm afraid that we all might get banned. Lmao. Good to see everyone. Life's a little crazy on rocky top. Lot going on. I'm going to try to do better. Love to all my pals....
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • Options
    shahidever1shahidever1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    ya gams are onley just time pas and money wast whats in you mind?
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Rocky Top wrote: »
    I can get it moving but I'm afraid that we all might get banned. Lmao. Good to see everyone. Life's a little crazy on rocky top. Lot going on. I'm going to try to do better. Love to all my pals....

If you haven't been banned yet, it seems unlikely, don't you think? ;)
  • Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    AY420 wrote: »
    As someone else I think mentioned, there is no longer a link to this forum from in game. I imagine glu is working on that and I think when they get that working, we'll see more people posting....maybe....
    Gee A, I sure hope you are right as the old forum was off the hook with comments and just plain fun and frolic and yes some weirdness ;-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!