Heroes of Destiny - Glu Gold Credit system is broken!

bigbenyartbigbenyart Registered Users 15 Posts
The Glu credit system is broken in Heroes of Destiny

I have submitted multiple tickets on this issue and have not received any helpful responses from the Glu support team. There is a serious bug in this game that needs to be resolved. If my issue isn't resolved in a timely fashion I plan on contacting Google Play to try to get them to remove this app altogether until it is fixed. I will start an online petition and leave the details in a later post.

Comments

• bigbenyartbigbenyart Registered Users 15 Posts
    The fact remains that the customer service has been absolutely terrible. Slow response times (if any at all) and blame placed on the customer (me) when it is clearly a bug in the game. This has been a bad experience all around...
  • JangrikJangrik Registered Users 37 Posts
    The isue about customer care is as old as the story of glu. If i had to tell you, it will most probably be this, "play the free games as they are .." consider yourself lucky if your problems are solved but onsider it most normal when it isn't. Glu games have the habit of resets, crash and hangs. And worst, sometimes you don't see your purchases oming through.
    Almost two weeks have gone buy and I still have not received any credits or real help from Tapjoy/Glu. The only response I get is that, "It's not their fault and they have done everything correctly."

It's been a terrible experience for something that should have been so easy.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    bigbenyart wrote: »
    Almost two weeks have gone buy and I still have not received any credits or real help from Tapjoy/Glu. The only response I get is that, "It's not their fault and they have done everything correctly."

It's been a terrible experience for something that should have been so easy.

I've read through all of your posts and I see that you submitted three tickets to Tapjoy and they have not responded. Unfortunately there is much we can do about that when they are a separate company.

Did you ever submit a ticket to Glu? If so, please provide your number and we can look into this further. The Glu support numbers will be xxxxxx-xxxxxx.
    Glamazon wrote: »
    I've read through all of your posts and I see that you submitted three tickets to Tapjoy and they have not responded. Unfortunately there is much we can do about that when they are a separate company.

Did you ever submit a ticket to Glu? If so, please provide your number and we can look into this further. The Glu support numbers will be xxxxxx-xxxxxx.

How can I submit a ticket number that I never received? I clicked on missing credits and it takes me to Tapjoy. I am just very frustrated with this entire process. Now I understand why people look to hacks and glitches in order to get Glu credits. If I had spent the same amount of time using illegal methods that I have spent in trying to get credits the way it is setup to do legally, I would have more than double the credits I was supposed to receive already.

You guys blame Tapjoy, and they blame you. Nothing is done, and I look like a whiny little baby on the Forums. I've just about had it. with both of your companies.

Someone needs to just credit my account and sort it out on your own time because you have wasted enough of mine.
    Tapjoy Mobile Support
    12:37 PM (7 hours ago)
    Hello,

I'm sorry that you've not received the credits after the offer completion. Looking at your records, I can see that you have clicked many offers for the app 'HEROES OF DESTINY', and most of them have already been awarded. So, if you are referring to any specific offers that need to be credited, please get back to us with the exact offer names so that I can assist you better.

Resolving your issue is important to me. I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Steven Millers
    Tapjoy Customer Support
    mobilehelp@tapjoy.com
    www.tapjoy.com

Ticket Details

This was the email that I received from Tapjoy today after about ten emails with support tickets attatched. Completely clueless...

Not too mention they only respond to emails once every three days.
    Today I received an email saying that I have been re-awarded 1224 Glu credits. I have 3 total... I believe they are mistaking Glu cash with Glu gold credits which is what their offer advertises. Again this has been extremely frustrating

800 Glu gold credits is worth a lot more than 800 Glu cash.

It's like banging my head against a wall.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    bigbenyart wrote: »
    Today I received an email saying that I have been re-awarded 1224 Glu credits. I have 3 total... I believe they are mistaking Glu cash with Glu gold credits which is what their offer advertises. Again this has been extremely frustrating

800 Glu gold credits is worth a lot more than 800 Glu cash.

It's like banging my head against a wall.

You still have not clarified if you have submitted a ticket to Glu. All of these appear to be communications with Tapjoy. To submit a ticket to Glu you go here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
    Have you submitted a ticket using this link before? If yes, then provide that number. If no, then that must be done before we can do anything.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    The team is looking into the Tapjoy reported issue.

Thanks for your patience so far, we hope to find some resolution soon.
    Still waiting for a resolution to this issue. Too be honest I am beginning to lose interest in the whole ordeal.
    Glamazon wrote: »
    You still have not clarified if you have submitted a ticket to Glu. All of these appear to be communications with Tapjoy. To submit a ticket to Glu you go here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
    Have you submitted a ticket using this link before? If yes, then provide that number. If no, then that must be done before we can do anything.

I submitted a ticket.

# [130421-000235]
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hello,

Customer Care confirmed that your issue with the Tapjoy problem has been resolved today. Please check your email and your game to confirm.

Thank you.
  • DactarusDactarus Registered Users 25 Posts
    Maybe I have a problem connected with Hod.Earlier everything was Ok ,when I was playing Ew2 ,but now I can't upgrade my weapons/armor ,which f.e. needed 20 glu coins and I have 21 !!! Info appears ,that If I need
    more coins ...you now - buy etc..But I have more than it is needed ,what should I do with this curiosity?