2 Explosions go off at Boston Marathon

TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
Correct there was 2 explosions at the finish line at the Boston Marathon. As runners were crossing 2 bomb went off. Up to 12 seriously hurt, missing limbs and lots of blood.

Will update when they come in...
One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
Prev1

Comments

• TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Boston Police: 2 dead and 23 injured in explosion at Boston Marathon.

2 More bombs found.
    A third explosion at JFK library.

The FBI has turned off all cell phone usage in Boston. Concerned a cell phone was used in setting off the bombs.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Thanks for the updates. I'm from MA too.
    So it hit your home too Glamazon.

Update number of people hurt 74.
    Ok update: 2 dead and 101 injured. One of the 2 that died was a 8 year old boy.
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    My prayer is that whoever is guilty of this heinous crime will be found and punished to the full extent of the law. I feel a little biblical in my feelings and would really like to see an eye for and eye meaning strap the sobs next to a barrel with explosives as members of the families affected start to ring their cell phones.....
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Ok new update: 3 confirmed dead and at least 130 injured.

Ddannen I feel the same way. EYE 4 AN EYE......!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
  • JangrikJangrik Registered Users 37 Posts
    there will always be those weirdos around and the best we can do is not to give them anymore attention. they are just a bunch of losers
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I'm glad you are safe Turpin. I just found out about it and my thoughts turned to you, since I know you live up there. Such a shame. Thanks for the updates.
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    I really hate cowards. Please excuse me should this be a first outburst from me but damn them for involving innocents. I dont care what propaganda they have. They have no right. They even took the life of kid who wasnt supposed to even die yet ... 8 years old.

May an almighty power be merciful to them because if they happen to come across the families of the loved ones who were hurt there, there would be a bloodbath i tell you. Again please excuse me for any emotion i may have against those who did this horrible crime. Im lighting a candle for those victims of the bombing.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    I do not mind tying them to a pole and use them as target practice for a sniper rifle, limbs first then finally the head.sorry for being brutal.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
    Updates: 3 confirmed dead one hundred and forty five people injured.
    A total of four bombs, two bombs exploded one was detonated by the ATF in the last bomb was taken in for evidence.

The SWAT team was called to Brigham and Women's Hospital To talk to a 20 year old man That could have been involved in the bombs

The FBI raided an apartment in Revere Massachusetts. Multiple bags of evidence taking out of the apartment.

No one has claimed the bombings,
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Glad to see you are OK. Prayers go out to everyone up that way. I'm being a little religious so anybody that don't like it, get over it. What is wrong with people today? Catch em and string um up.....Hang tight bean town....you will get through this.....Rocky....
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • AY420AY420 Registered Users 76 Posts
    That's truly terrible....thinking about u Turpin and everybody up in Boston.
    Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
    Update:

3 confirmed dead,170 injured 17 of them critical.

I would like to thank everybody that left a comment And reviewed this post.
    Hi All,
    I have to request that the descriptive calls to actual violence be tempered. I'm sure you understand. Once again, there are young people on the forums that shouldn't have to read violent descriptions coming from real folks on top of real-life events. (Fictional game zombies are different).
    Thanks for your understanding.
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Of course, what was I thinkin' ????? Oooppps.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Hi All,
    I have to request that the descriptive calls to actual violence be tempered. I'm sure you understand. Once again, there are young people on the forums that shouldn't have to read violent descriptions coming from real folks on top of real-life events. (Fictional game zombies are different).
    Thanks for your understanding.
    Sorry glam, it's the heat of the moment and tempers are running very hot. I respect your request and will abide.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Believe me, I understand. I'm from Massachusetts (REDSOXNATION!!) and my closest friends and family all live in Boston...
    UPDATE: The Boston Marathon bombing suspect has been identified and is in custody. And will arrive in federal court today.
  • RicksterRickster Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hello Turpin and Glamazon ,,I feel you pain and anger as I too am a new englander,,I pray they bring this or these suspects to justice ,I am new to forum and just thought I'd say hi and I'm with you on this matter
    Welcome to the forums! You'll see General Topics is just that (sometimes upbeat, sometimes downbeat), and the Game Communities are the place to talk about your favorites. Enjoy!
  • RicksterRickster Registered Users 26 Posts
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Welcome to the forums! You'll see General Topics is just that (sometimes upbeat, sometimes downbeat), and the Game Communities are the place to talk about your favorites. Enjoy!

Thanks Glamazon ,,I found my way around and figuring forum out,,I usaully check in two forums of my faves,ck2 and flcdd,,great games
    Rickster thanks. Welcome to the form.
    OKAY CRAZY CRAZY UPDATES: Two suspects are Russian descendants And they are brothers. Both of them live in Cambridge at their mother. They robbed a 7/11 last night And shot a MIT police officer. They hijacked a Mercedes Benz and was on the run They caught up to the vehicle both brothers jumped out shooting The older brother had a IED " A explosive device" strapped to his chest And then ignited it. So the older brother is deceased now. And the younger brother is on the run. All of this happened In Watertown Massachusetts. We received phone calls all night from the police telling us to stay in our house is.

May they catch this person alive.......
    The man hunt is on for the second a terrorist. Right now they have a house surrounded in Watertown Massachusetts
    For only to find out why, I hope they catch the second brother alive as this is a crime that makes no sense.

I pray for the safety of the people of Massachusetts and of the country, God bless America.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Update: Breaking news suspect number 2 has been captured. Is seriously hurt and alive.
    19 hours of this man hunt is over now.

What a crazy crazy time. The two suspects throwing homemade hand grenades at the police offices, assassinating one police officer and throwing one more homemade bomb at the police officers....

Thank You for your support in this terrorist act.
    My attention is know centered on why.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    The Boston Marathon bombing suspect Is at Beth Israel Hospital In serious condition And under heavy guards.