Something keeping me from completing a mission!!!

shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
I am having an issue with a mission in Sword (center, 4th from the bottom), where it says to only use a machine gun. I have done this mission about 15 times and used 3 different machine guns, but it says I fail that part each time. Is anyone else having this issue? I will post a shot of the actual mission. That 1 star is preventing me from having a perfect score for both Utah and Sword. (wahhhh!) lol Any suggestions??? Here are the screen shots of the actual mission and progress. I am assuming the mission is called "Sword Day 2, 2010Z"Screenshot_2013-04-18-04-53-39_zps59b4808f.pngScreenshot_2013-04-18-04-53-57-1_zpse0d83b82.png:(
A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:

Comments

• AY420AY420 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Hmmmm, not sure what's going on there Shanny. I didn't have any issues with that mission. You aren't using grenades, right? Figured I'd ask just in case....
    Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    nope,,No grenades, no bazooka.. Strictly the machine gun. I don't understand it.:(
    Oh, uh oh.... that sounds like a bug....
    Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
    No!!!, Not the B word!!! ughhhhhh lol
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Shanny, women with guns, need I say more lol. Seriously it does sound like a B and will have to be duplicated by others before glu takes a look.

Unrelated question for you. How are you posting the screenshots? I can post from a URL yet I haven't figured how to post a screenshot.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    D,
    You can upload photos to a site like photobucket and then copy and paste the image link into here from that website. PM me if you have any questions. I do wonder if Glu will put a size limit on images. I'd keep mine smaller than 600x400 pixels just in case. I hope they will continue to allow us to post pics, it's pretty awesome for sharing game progress.
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    So, now we have a scorpion king. I'll have to study this. Could this be the start of a new group? The castle of royality? The kingdom of kings? HAHAHAHA....

"Death gives us wings and makes angels of us all. As where once we had shoulders round as a ravens claws.". Rocky tops thought for the day.......
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
    This is so weird because I have been able to do every other "machine gun only" goal without any issue. It's just this 1 specific one that I listed that will not relent and give me the darn start, thus keeping me from my perfect score for Sword.:( Oh well,,, I"ll keep trying it and maybe eventually it will take. If anyone else experiences this issue, please post so we can know if it's some kind of bug that needs to be looked at, or just that I'm being cursed.... ;) Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    shanny wrote: »
    I am having an issue with a mission in Sword (center, 4th from the bottom), where it says to only use a machine gun. I have done this mission about 15 times and used 3 different machine guns, but it says I fail that part each time. Is anyone else having this issue? I will post a shot of the actual mission. That 1 star is preventing me from having a perfect score for both Utah and Sword. (wahhhh!) lol Any suggestions??? Here are the screen shots of the actual mission and progress. I am assuming the mission is called "Sword Day 2, 2010Z"Screenshot_2013-04-18-04-53-39_zps59b4808f.pngScreenshot_2013-04-18-04-53-57-1_zpse0d83b82.png:(

I think I responded to this same issue here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?4239-Issues-with-Sword-and-Inventory
    It's a known issue and should be addressed in the next update.
    Awesome Glam!!! Now I know I'm not just crazy. (well,,,I may be, but nothing to do with the game at least lol) Thanks for letting me know. I figured it had to be a glitch or something.:D
  • madman53madman53 Registered Users 2 Posts
    i think i had posted bout this problem before... but still,glad to know that i'm not the only one having this problem
    There is also an issue with a mission where it will not end until after 2 minutes pass, even though all enemies are dead. I will have to go back and get the exact mission and post it. But I have tried 5 times, and in 3 of those, I just stood there doing nothing (because there was nobody to shoot), and finally it said the "allied victory" thing and it showed how I failed the 2 minute or less goal. I will get that mission number for you A.S.A P, so it can be checked for a bug or something.

Has anyone else had this happen? I think it's in the Juno area,,,,not positive though.:p
  • HTLeeHTLee Registered Users 1 Posts
    hi everyone, firstly I enjoy the game very much. I have similar issue, in omaha's first mission, I've killed everyone but don't how to complete the mission, grenades don't seem to reach the bunker. I don't have bazooka or other power packs and the mission did not require them.