Options

Big Apple Circus

TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
This weekend we're taking Christian to the Big Apple Circus. We have Center box seats For the visually impaired people. I have been practicing my sign language for the circus. The signing is really not too hard it's the Fingerspelling that is hard.....lol

And this weekend we are taking him to a Petting zoo And a working farm. Then back to school he goes.
One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..

Comments

• Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    That sounds wonderful, I know you and Christian will have a wonderful experience.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    AY420AY420 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Sounds fun! Enjoy your weekend man.
    Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
  • Options
    The circus has been cancelled tonight Due to the Boston Marathon bombing terrorists that are on the run. The circus has a number we can call to exchange the tickets.
    And I'm all over that number.
  • Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I pray that you are able to spend this really important time with family soon. I pray that Massachusetts and its people rebound quickly with the strength and determination that says that we will not be cowered into a corner by anyone.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    Went to the circus today And we had The best time ever. Christian or so curious.
    And we are going to do it again next weekend.....