Happy 420

AY420AY420 Registered Users 76 Posts
Have a great weekend everyone... I hope you all are doing something fun! I've been watching TED talks today, anyone familiar with these? I have the app on my tablet for it and have really enjoyed listening to experts talk about a wide variety of subjects including angiogenesis (blood vessel formation) in its relation to disease which was very interesting.
Peace,
A
Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Hey A! Happy weekend to you as well! I hope you have a nice peaceful and relaxing weekend. You can get me online if you want. You know where to which corner I'm in. Take it easy and don't have TOO much fun this weekend lol.;):p
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    420,Shanny how's things and HAPPY 420.....:eek:;):)
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
    Things are just hunky dory Turpin!!! How about yourself? That's great that Christian is walking. Now if I could just get off my lazy bum and walk lol. I hear you got a part time job.. WTG! At least that will get you out of the house part time.:D
  • happy8118happy8118 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hello good like my gul bug not itema
  • AY420AY420 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Hey guys, what no one has heard of TED talks? Awww...well anyhow hello good like hi happy818 and hiya shanny and turpin. Been looking for you shanny in that one 'corner' you were mentioning but I think I was missing you all weekend. Sunny weather is keeping me outside a bit lately, can't wait til it gets warmer! Don't work too hard turpin...
    Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Nope never heard of Ted talks, got my curiosity though and will do a search. Hope your weekend was great!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    I don't know of a Ted either. You aren't alone D. lol
    Well I checked it out and it looks very promising, they have an app for my ipad so it's that much easier. Some very unusual discussions there is no one subject.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Some interesting information in those. I can recommend the one Skylar Tibbots does on 4D printing, it's really cool.
    Ted, Shanny. Shanny, Ted. There ya go. ;)
    I hate spam. How's it going A?
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    It's going well D. How you been? Get cooked in the Grand Canyon yet?
    Watching interesting videos on running engines on the hydrogen produced when you put a current through water. There seems to be some controversy on whether the power generated is negligible or not. I'm finding information that supports that this is definitely a possibility. I think this was on Mythbusters once, I should look into that. An extra eight miles on a tank of gas in my car by filling the trunk with a few gallons of water? Shoot....makes me wonder.
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Happy 420 yes it is. Especially when I have my license.......:cool:
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
    Hy Ay!!! Where have you been? I hope everything is going good in your world. Keep in touch.:p