No reply from customer care in 2 weeks - help needed

Mal71Mal71 Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi,

I'm hoping you can help please.

I posted a customer care ticket 2 weeks ago (Reference # 130407-000034) but have not had any response so far. It's to do with a bundle I tried to purchase in CKZ2 where I purchased the gold but the bundle purchase failed.

I'd really like to get it sorted so I get the bundle I was supposed to purchase or if not get a refund on the gold I bought for it. I'd be happy to deal with it through your customer care section, but it's been 2 weeks now and nothing from them and I'm getting really annoyed and frustrated.

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Hi Mal71, I'll be sure to forward this information on to customer service so they can see what is going on.
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi Mal71,

Thanks so much for your patience. I am really sorry for the delay. Not sure what happened but I will ask our team to look into this ASAP and get back to you.
  • Mal71Mal71 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi Francis,
    Thanks for your help, I got a reply shortly after you contacted them. Not particularly happy with the reply, in that there's nothing they can do to fix it, but at least I got a response. I won't be purchasing anything through a glu game again though.
  • SudarmaSudarma Registered Users 7 Posts
    Another customer bite the dust. Kep this up and in 1-2 years, Glu is HISTORY. Sad case.