New guy here!

angelriderangelrider Registered Users 10 Posts
Hi all. I'm just joined here. Hope I'm welcome.

Would like to take this opportunity to ask how do I share my Glu Credits on my SvZ2 to other games or vice versa? Is it automatic once I link my FB or a different way?

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Hello angelrider and welcome to the glu forums. I hope you find some great tips and strategies on your favorite games. There is quite a bit of great information in here. As far as sharing your credits with svz2 and other games,,,it is automatic. You do not have to do anything. Just purchase! lol Your credits are good for any game that uses them as currency and they all share the same account. Happy Gaming!!!!;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Hi angelrider. Nice to meet you. I'm the lizard king. Everyone is welcomed. Glad your here. Peace brother or sister.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • angelriderangelrider Registered Users 10 Posts
    Thanks for the welcome friends. Appreciate it much.
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Welcome angelrider this is a nice forum and you should find lots of people to talk to and share strategy. Check out indestructible, it's one of the older games yet its lots of fun. Yeah it's my favorite.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Hellow angelrider.nice to meet you.im a fan indestructible and glu forum.im spanish sorry for my lenguage.i hope see you in indestructible game and forum
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
  • MaireithMaireith Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi everyone I too am a NB and am still trying to figure out all the ins and outs of this game. So far I really like it, will campaign 2 be available after this update?
    Thanks!
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Maireith wrote: »
    Hi everyone I too am a NB and am still trying to figure out all the ins and outs of this game. So far I really like it, will campaign 2 be available after this update?
    Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, take the time to start your own thread and tell us what games you like. This is a good forum that is in the process of growing.

I like to play indestructible it's a fun and fast game. Check out some of the posts, maybe you might like that game too.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    angelrider wrote: »
    Hi all. I'm just joined here. Hope I'm welcome.

Would like to take this opportunity to ask how do I share my Glu Credits on my SvZ2 to other games or vice versa? Is it automatic once I link my FB or a different way?

Glu Credits can only be shared on Android devices (Apple doesn't let us do that), and only some of the games are enabled. SvZ2 is enabled, but it depends on what the other games are you are trying to share and that you are on Android.
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Maireith wrote: »
    Thanks!

Welcome Angelriider and Maireth! Nice to see names to the forum. While there are many great Glu games to choose from here, I usually find myself hovering in the INDESTRUCTIBLE forum. If you have never played this game then I encourage you both give it a try, you will not be disappointed! If you want to chat more about this game, please feel free to visit us there.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER