Hello out there............

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
Can anyone hear me........ It's awfully quiet.......
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I hear your echo bouncing off the walls! lol How's it going? It is awfully quiet in here.:rolleyes:

Wait......Did you hear that?? I Just heard a pin drop! lol:p
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • AY420AY420 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Heelllloooooo guys. Just checking in. Did I miss much? :)
    Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I must say this is getting a little strange as each day the forum gets a little quieter. I miss the free action just from the stand point of all the weirdness and crazy postings we used to see. I miss the crazys. :cool:
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Me too D! It seems like ever since the general forum was closed for those 9 days, people just didn't come back. It's sad....:(
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Too true, not sure what they want, Mike and I actually have been asking people after matches to check out the forum, I truly am baffled. Hopefully it will get better as GLU adds links to the games to allow gamers to go directly to the forum of the game they are playing.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    I think that will make a huge difference once they add the link from the games. That is how I found the forum to begin with. I was curious as to what that little icon was lol. To be honest, this is the first forum I have ever been in before. So yes,, that in-game link will make a significant difference in my opinion. (whatever it's worth lol:p)