Okay,,Time to come out of hiding you guys!!! lol

2Next

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    It's getting to be more "permanently" as each day passes Ay! lol You know what I mean..............:p
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Hey hey hey....Rocky's making a slow comeback... so busy but its getting better...
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Glad to see ya back in action Rocky, anyone hear from Darthplague?
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Darth is on a mission in deep space. Could take a while to make contact. Six.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • AY420AY420 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Hey Rocky, good to see you posting. Darthplague, we hope you return from your intergalactic travel soon...always a welcome sight to see you post.
    Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
    Hi A. Why has everybody lost their will to be weird?
    I hope Darth wasn't captured by the ewoks and having those critters doing experiments on him!!! Or better yet,,I hope Jabba the hut didn't get him. He could be in for some serious torture if Jabba got him. Just hope he has his light sword still and it hasn't been lost or put anywhere so he can't use it..........:p
    shanny wrote: »
    I hope Darth wasn't captured by the ewoks and having those critters doing experiments on him!!! Or better yet,,I hope Jabba the hut didn't get him. He could be in for some serious torture if Jabba got him. Just hope he has his light sword still and it hasn't been lost or put anywhere so he can't use it..........:p

Ha ha spoken like a true believer. Light saber in hand ready your courage it's time for a quest to search out and find Darth, plague that is. I will search Tatooine as he has been known to hide out there from time to time.
    Be strong, be brave and may the force be with you.....
    If I don't return soon tell Princess Leia of my plight and to send out the drones.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Rocky Top wrote: »
    Hi A. Why has everybody lost their will to be weird?

Please note the posts following yours Rocky.....some of us are still pretty weird.
    ;) Also, Ddannen you search Tattoine, I'll search Tralfamadore....
    Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
    I'm glad. People don't knowdo they? This is the bunch to hang with.
    I'm not going to look for Darth, I've senced no disturbance in the force. Rocky knows where he is.
    Ddannen, how are you dude? Good to see you so active in the forums.
    Shan, where the hell are you? Lol.
    HOW MANY OF THESE PEOPLE REALLY KNOW THEIR ALIVE? 420 is upon us my children of the sun..
    Enjoy, partake....Mr. mojo rising... Mr. Mojo rising...lmfao.....
    Anytime you have a group of people that love to play games come together it gets silly, weird, crazy and fun. What more can ask for lol.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Exactly Ddannen. You know what's going on.... This is is a great group of people in this forum, and I'm proud to call you guys my friends......:D
  • EinzEinz Registered Users 17 Posts
    I'm going back to my roots..where it all began. Wooden hut with a touch of modern look. Planting crops

Poultry..and getting myself dirty and lost in the forest. Hunting..bla bla bla..it'll be totally boring :(
    Einz wrote: »
    I'm going back to my roots..where it all began. Wooden hut with a touch of modern look. Planting crops

Poultry..and getting myself dirty and lost in the forest. Hunting..bla bla bla..it'll be totally boring :(

If you actually could do this forget about boredom you wouldn't have the time to be bored lol. Up early, tend to the crops, feed the livestock mend the fences, repair the food dig the well and by that time the sun would be going down and you would be too tired for anything else.:rolleyes:
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    AY420 wrote: »
    Wow, some people are so creative. I like his imagination although in phoenix his house might double as a walk in cooker. I can see the neighbors wondering, who's got that barbecue cooking boy that smells delicious lol.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Spam sucks, please go away from our forum!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    That sounds like great fun Tic Tac! I would love to do that. My cross country trek is more to visit family. I would love to meet up with friends in Las Vegas though. That seem to be a good place that has something for everybody.;)

One thing you ALWAYS have to remember. Whatever HAPPENS in vegas STAYS in vagas . Ok shanny :p
    IMG%5D
    Of course Kush!!!! lol That's like the "golden rule" of Vegas, isn't it? lol;)
    Cross country with family as destination provides a lower cost solution to traveling provided you all get along lol.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Of course Kush!!!! lol That's like the "golden rule" of Vegas, isn't it? lol;)

Yes you cam never break that rule . No matter how tempted you are . I hope you dont break the golden rule . We all have our deep secrets hidden in vegas :D so keep it on the low, shhhhhh
    IMG%5D
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Jumping out from around the corner at Shanny .......boo.....lol
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
    Turpin wrote: »
    Jumping out from around the corner at Shanny .......boo.....lol

Great!!! You just made me have a heart attack!!!! lol How''s it going Turp?:p
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    We should all stay in hiding Because this place is so far gone now. It used to be exciting. That's too bad because this place used to be the best.
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • JangrikJangrik Registered Users 37 Posts
    We should all stay in hiding Because this place is so far gone now. It used to be exciting. That's too bad because this place used to be the best.

Get a real job, dude. Not everyone has all the free time as you. Some reads most of the time.
    Hey Turpin,
    The place hasn't changed just the people that post here. There's no more free for all and all the main reasons people would hang out are gone and I guess the majority have lost the will just to say hello for the sake of hello. It's no longer tied to something desired in return, remember people would get credit for posts, friends, reading, writing etc.

Now people have to communicate because they have a desire to say something and to have a continuous dialogue it just isn't that popular to just communicate.

Hope you will always have something to say, look forward to your posts!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • kbmagnuskbmagnus Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi everyone.  Sorry to barge in here... But Darthplague (at least if it's the same Darthplague that you all know) is a close friend of mine.  I met him through the streaming community on Twitch and we became close friends, we spoke almost every day.  The last time i heard from him was May 28th and a lot of the people who are also friends with him on Twitch say the same thing, that's the last they saw/heard from him too.  I have connections to him via Twitter, Discord, Twitch, and even on Playstation.  I've messaged him on all those platforms and still heard nothing back.  It's been almost 3 months and I'm starting to worry for him.  I know that i'm just a stranger and that we might not even be talking about the same person, but I'm trying to do everything in my power to at least find out if he's alive and okay.  It's okay if i never hear from him again, just as long as i know that he's alive and well.

Again, sorry to barge in, i know this is off the cuff and i'm just some rando stranger but i'm literally at my wits end worrying about him and i'm just trying to do everything i can to find out if he's okay.  If anyone could offer anything to help me in that endeavor i would greatly appreciate it... but if my posting seems too weird, out of the blue, suspicious, spammy, etc, then i totally understand.

Thank you for your time