CKZ2 no longer working...

AY420AY420 Registered Users 76 Posts
Hello Glu,
Ok, after trying to open the game today after not opening it for a while, it does not progress past the loading screen. :eek: I had not yet installed the update for it and was hoping to do so today. Interestingly, I cannot find CKZ2 in the google play store nor is it listed in google play as an installed app. Not sure how to fix this. I restarted my nexus 7 and also forced stopped the app but to no avail. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.

Comments

• FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi there,

I just looked on a Nexus 7 and the game is in the Google play Store. it also launches fine. I am not sure what is going on with your device. Have you looked to see if there is an OS upgrade for your device?

One trick to refresh the Google Play Store is to go to your settings > Apps > Google play Store then tap the "uninstall Updates". after you do that, launch google play Store and it will automatically install the latest update for this app (which is the latest Google play Store that shows correct listing). And that should do it.
  • AY420AY420 Registered Users 76 Posts
    There is an upgrade to the OS that I haven't installed. I'll try that and update google play store if that doesn't work with fingers crossed. I'll let you know. Thanks Francis, I know you usually don't work the second Tuesday of the week...
    Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
  • AY420AY420 Registered Users 76 Posts
    It's updated and working now, thanks. A bit of advice to those searching CKZ2 in the app store: CKZ2, as its known, is not labeled as such in the Google Play store. It's labeled as 'CKZ Origins.' That's the reason that I couldn't find it. Ooops...