New Guy

AshwinAshwin Registered Users 28 Posts
I don't know how to post screenshots from my phone. My phone is a SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    No matter your platform you are welcome here. What games do you play?

I am an indestructible fan, if you get a chance give it a try.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Welcome... take your time and you'll figure it out. Beware of all these crazy people..lol. jk. I love them all. Peace from the lizard king...
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
    I am thinking that you may not be able to post screen shots unless you can tie them to a URL. If you have a jpg and have the URL where it is posted click on go advanced and choose the icon second from last above the text window. This will bring up a screen where you can put your URL.

Hope this helps.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    This was my first attempt, thought I would showcase one of the better indestructible vehicles, the PUMMELER!

6_indestructible.jpg
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • RicksterRickster Registered Users 26 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    This was my first attempt, thought I would showcase one of the better indestructible vehicles, the PUMMELER!

6_indestructible.jpg
    Hey brother, I tried indestructible out and just cannot drive or control that game hahaha, although you don't seem to have a problem,nice stats, congrats
    Rickster wrote: »
    Hey brother, I tried indestructible out and just cannot drive or control that game hahaha, although you don't seem to have a problem,nice stats, congrats

I initially started playing just for fun and then started to become a fan. Controlling the vehicle is just a matter of playing more often and getting some skills. I hope you will try again soon.

PS there are some plays out there that have incredibly sic moves that I have yet to figure out, they must eat breath and sleep indestructible lol.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    @dyncinonync well that is totally random and useless to gaming. Why post it ??:confused::confused::confused::confused:
    IMG%5D