There were so many threads that said they did purchases on items they didn't want because of accidentally clicked or any other reasons. I myself did it many times because of accidentally clicked. There are some tips from me to avoid that.
1. Don't play that game so you never make any golds spend on your games.
2. Don't use ur fingers while playing those games.
Lol.. that was kidding..
Ok.. i'll serious..
Because of almost all of the items purchases on glu games don't have your permission or 'yes' or 'no' notification to buy an item, once you click and the items were bought without any 'yes' or 'no' notification. If you did it, Glu never replace or responsible of ur credit or gold whatever your reason.. it can be said it is your fault and careless.. :-(
Below are the tips from me:
1. Make sure your fingers are away from your device while the games are still in loading process. Wait till the loding process is finish. If your games lags or don't response. Just wait or if you can't wait, click the home button or you can restart your device.
2. Remember the location of the items' 'purchase button', every games have the different locations. So if you want to scroll or swipe your screen, keep your finger away from that purchase tab.
3. You can also hide all of your glu games' shortcut by 'Hide Application' on your device to avoid anyone or kids do the purchase.
Hope the tips can help. Any other tips? Please share.
Thank you and peace....
I like what I do, I do what I like. Just do it.