How to avoid accidentally purchase on item.

TranZzzTranZzz Registered Users 61 Posts
There were so many threads that said they did purchases on items they didn't want because of accidentally clicked or any other reasons. I myself did it many times because of accidentally clicked. There are some tips from me to avoid that.

1. Don't play that game so you never make any golds spend on your games.
2. Don't use ur fingers while playing those games.

Lol.. that was kidding..

Ok.. i'll serious..
Because of almost all of the items purchases on glu games don't have your permission or 'yes' or 'no' notification to buy an item, once you click and the items were bought without any 'yes' or 'no' notification. If you did it, Glu never replace or responsible of ur credit or gold whatever your reason.. it can be said it is your fault and careless.. :-(
Below are the tips from me:

1. Make sure your fingers are away from your device while the games are still in loading process. Wait till the loding process is finish. If your games lags or don't response. Just wait or if you can't wait, click the home button or you can restart your device.
2. Remember the location of the items' 'purchase button', every games have the different locations. So if you want to scroll or swipe your screen, keep your finger away from that purchase tab.
3. You can also hide all of your glu games' shortcut by 'Hide Application' on your device to avoid anyone or kids do the purchase.

Hope the tips can help. Any other tips? Please share.
Thank you and peace....
I like what I do, I do what I like. Just do it.

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Those first 2 are most definately the safest way Tranzz lol. BUT,,not as fun.. So I would say that you are right.. We just need to be careful. I am doing it all the time, so I can't give any advice on "how not to".;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • TranZzzTranZzz Registered Users 61 Posts
    shanny wrote: »
    Those first 2 are most definately the safest way Tranzz lol. BUT,,not as fun.. So I would say that you are right.. We just need to be careful. I am doing it all the time, so I can't give any advice on "how not to".;)

The first two is the safest.. lol.. but how to play the game without any parts of our body? Superhero ability? Telekinetic power.. lol.. i think someone can do that.. maybe.. lol..
    I like what I do, I do what I like. Just do it.