GLU ADMIN

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
We are once again being hit by spam, please erase or eradicate these menace from the forum. Thanks in advance.
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• TranZzzTranZzz Registered Users 61 Posts
    You are right D.. but it has been cleaned up.. thx admin.. why he doing that? Lol.. he got nothing with that spam..
    I like what I do, I do what I like. Just do it.
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    We are once again being hit by spam, please erase or eradicate these menace from the forum. Thanks in advance.

Just report them . For spaming, advertising or anything else they are doing . I did see many many many ads this week on this forum . But all i do is report the person in every thread i see them ,if not removed soon, i usually tell them to leave and that they have been reported but they probably dont care . They can just make another account and join (unless this forum or the administrator/s of it bam the iP address from this website so they cant enter it) as regulae users what we can do is either tell a admind, super admin, community mod, etc or report them. We can even do both . As shanny (community mod) said reporting will let the mods and admins know and it will be removed as soon as possible
    IMG%5D
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    The spam is being removed as soon as it is seen. Most of this spam is being put on my computer programs, while people are having to go through it and remove it. The computers run 24 hours a day, and I try to, but it doesn't always happen and I end up having to sleep occasionally lol. My insomnia is a blessing when it comes to needing to be in the forum. :o Please continue to report any spam you see and it will be removed as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and helping keep this forum as "spam free" as possible. It is greatly appreciated! ;) I know we ALL would love to see it all disappear, and are working toward that goal.:D
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Thanks Shanny, I never considered you weren't on top of spam, it just gets annoying.

Thanks again for your great service!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    shanny wrote: »
    The spam is being removed as soon as it is seen. Most of this spam is being put on my computer programs, while people are having to go through it and remove it. The computers run 24 hours a day, and I try to, but it doesn't always happen and I end up having to sleep occasionally lol. My insomnia is a blessing when it comes to needing to be in the forum. :o Please continue to report any spam you see and it will be removed as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and helping keep this forum as "spam free" as possible. It is greatly appreciated! ;) I know we ALL would love to see it all disappear, and are working toward that goal.:D

Told you shanny would say to report haha . Good to have a active community mod like yourself in these forums shanny :)
    IMG%5D
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Shanny rocks. Go Wolfpack
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
This discussion has been closed.