GOOOoood MORNing Everyone!

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
:cool:
Good morning everyone, time to get back into the swing of things.

Sure hope everyone had a great weekend!

Shanny, thanks for the assistance over the weekend, nice to know someone was there.
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Good Morning D.... How are you this fine Monday???? (ugh) . I hope this week goes by fast. Have a great day!!!;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • AY420AY420 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I bid you all good afternoon now. :D
    Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    What's up everybody?? Late again and its good evening....lol
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Ok, so good evening! As long as you chime in I don't care what time it is lol.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Oh yeah, was a fine weekend. Lots of relaxation and yes some game playing, always too short. Well the week has started and now it's back to work for some and more of the same for others. Wherever the week takes you may you excel and rise above the crap that tries to ensnare you.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Saturday morning, waffles and sausage yumm. How's your morning?
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    It wasn't nearly that good, I had cereal. I did dream that I was swimming in Hawaii, that was pretty great. Man, tomorrow I'm making blueberry pancakes from scratch tho. :)
    Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Am I too late for those pancakes A? lol I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing weekend. Mine is okay, but I'm sick. UGH!! (It might be a blessing for some people though because I have laryngitis along with it lol) No talking for me. I can still type though, so I can't be completely silenced. haha Hope to talk (type) Enjoy!:p
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
    Good Sunday Morning.....lots of yard work today. Throw Some topsoil down In my flower bed Start planting some flowers then throw down some red mulch down. Cut my grass then put the backpack blower on and clean up the cut grass. Invite some friends over and have a cook out.
    And have a great day.

Hope u all have a great day as well.
    Aw, hope you feel better soon Shanny. Don't forget to save some of those lawn trimmings Turpin, they could prove useful...
    Turp, sorry the blueberry pancakes sound much better than yard work lol. Today my thermometer pegged at 105...hmm wasn't supposed to be that hot at least not yet. Ok the other thermometer said 101 so I will split the differences and call 102.5 which is also a country western station here in phoenix.
    Yeah I realize the difference is not split but I couldn't use the station number :-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • TranZzzTranZzz Registered Users 61 Posts
    Hope you getting well soon Shan.. me too.. lol.. got a bad influenza this last four days.. getting better now..
    Hi all.. hope you all good..
    Hi Turp.. did you watch the Sonnen VS Jon Jones match?
    I like what I do, I do what I like. Just do it.
  • Se7enisraelSe7enisrael Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey guys. All my games show that I have 0 Glu credits. My 78 credits disappeared into thin air and none of the credits I get show anymore
    I hate spam, therefore I post! Pass by the crud :-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    So....much...spam and .... Advertising
    IMG%5D
    pieter wrote: »
    I would call this "spam infestation" normally appears in any public forum where the operators are not actively maintaining it!
    Looks like this is a sorry forum - looks pretty but the only frequent activity is spasm without hardly any real conversations going on!
    Part of this is lack of input by users. If you look at the posts there are many views but few responses. I believe the moderators have given us a way to mark spam posts for deletion, we just have to get involved.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Turpin wrote: »
    Good Sunday Morning.....lots of yard work today. Throw Some topsoil down In my flower bed Start planting some flowers then throw down some red mulch down. Cut my grass then put the backpack blower on and clean up the cut grass. Invite some friends over and have a cook out.
    And have a great day.

Hope u all have a great day as well.
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Part of this is lack of input by users. If you look at the posts there are many views but few responses. I believe the moderators have given us a way to mark spam posts for deletion, we just have to get involved.

There should be a triangle with a ! Inside of it . That's where u report spam/advertising. I always do it and so should everyone else
    IMG%5D
    pieter wrote: »
    wow, you guys know what to do with spasm and you are not doing it but just whinning about spasm, spasm??? no wonder the operators of this forum is fed up with your whinning day and night. Now - go mark those spams, whinners!!!

What is your purpose in these forums? All i have seen you do is complain and complain and complain about how others try to keep this forum spam free. Who gives you the authority to assume that we are rushing mods and admins to delete spam and are crying over it? Not only do you not do anything to try and stop it you also support it and i have seen you encourage spammers to keep posting by saying they are free to spam on this website. Why is it that your taking time out of your "busy?" Day to complaint about us "apparently" whining and complaining about spam when all we are doing is showing users how to report spam on this forum . I have really no idea what is it that your trying to gain by calling us whiners and criers but is it really worth wasting time out of your day to do so! It seems like a waste of time to me to just come in here and tell us users that we aren't suppose to report spammers/advertisers. Just because you support them doesn't mean we have to.
    IMG%5D
    Ddannen ya spammers s***s. Nothing better to do except clog the forms up.
    Lucky me, my posts get spammed. Must be the honey I leave out :-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Wanted to thank you Ddannen for reporting the spam . I was away from these forums and i got a email of a reported post by you . Thank you for notifying us about the spam . It was all removed. We remove it as soon as we see it or get notified of new spam . If any more spam is seen please report them and we will get notified again . Keep up the good work and keep on enjoying this site :)
    IMG%5D

Ddannen Get you frustrated that you just can't...... Ring their neck out......lol