Two great movies to watch.

TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
Both of the movies are true stories....

1- Lawless

2- The Apparition

If you already seen them what did you think of the movies.
One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Turpin wrote: »
    Both of the movies are true stories....

1- Lawless

2- The Apparition

If you already seen them what did you think of the movies.

Like the apparition . Saw it on my way to Boston last friday and everyone was just looking at it thinking something crazy scary was going to happen . Pretty good movie . I liked it
    IMG%5D
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Like the apparition . Saw it on my way to Boston last friday and everyone was just looking at it thinking something crazy scary was going to happen . Pretty good movie . I liked it

It is a great movie. Its hard to believe it is on actual events. Because that was messed up.

Now lawless is a great movie to a must see, little slow in the beginning but it picks up and you are on the edge of your seat.

Thanks for your comment.....:)
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Turpin wrote: »
    It is a great movie. Its hard to believe it is on actual events. Because that was messed up.

Now lawless is a great movie to a must see, little slow in the beginning but it picks up and you are on the edge of your seat.

Thanks for your comment.....:)

your welcome . and i never knew the movie was based on a true story and true events
    IMG%5D
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Just seen the Pact great movie. Another one to see.
  • sabirsonia98sabirsonia98 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I haven't seen "Lawless" or "The Apparition," but both are based on true stories. "One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most" suggests that painful experiences often teach us the most profound lessons. For the most recent movies visit official website of tamildhool app download latest version.
  • Sarika539Sarika539 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    1. **"The Shawshank Redemption" (1994)** - Directed by Frank Darabont, this film is based on Stephen King's novella "Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption." It tells the powerful story of a banker named Andy Dufresne, who is sentenced to life in Shawshank State Penitentiary for a crime he didn't commit. The movie explores themes of friendship, hope, and redemption.

2. **"Inception" (2010)** - Directed by Christopher Nolan, "Inception" is a mind-bending science fiction thriller. The film follows Dom Cobb, played by Leonardo DiCaprio, a skilled thief who specializes in entering people's dreams to steal their deepest secrets. The story delves into layers of dreams within dreams and explores the complexity of the mind.

Please note that newer movies may have been released since my last update, and individual preferences vary. Always check the latest reviews and recommendations for the most current suggestions.https://topfollowapks.com/