HELP WITH SWORD LEVEL

spd712spd712 Registered Users 1 Posts
I have every level complete, but one in the Sword level. It's the seventh one down in the center column, machine gun only. I use a machine gun only, but I cannot get the star for it. I only need that star to complete the game..... Can anyone help?!?!?!

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    c-mac wrote: »
    I don't have the answer but dear lord, how much money did you spend on this game???

He is probably talking about frontline commando D-day. Its a known issue in that game . Especially in that mission with the machine gun.
    IMG%5D
  • Appliances repair OCAppliances repair OC Registered Users 1 Posts
    Very interesting info !Perfect just what I was searching for!
    Appliances repair http://ccappliancerepair.com/about/ Refrigerator repair LA
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    spd712 wrote: »
    I have every level complete, but one in the Sword level. It's the seventh one down in the center column, machine gun only. I use a machine gun only, but I cannot get the star for it. I only need that star to complete the game..... Can anyone help?!?!?!

I have the same problem spd, except I'm not completely finished with the others yet. There is a known glitch in the game with the specific mission, and they are aware of it. Hopefully the update will have a fix for it so we can get our star for that. That is the only star I am missing for Sword to have a perfect score.:)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool: