Options

Gold/Money change

Bustanity0MaxBustanity0Max Registered Users 5 Posts
I am suggesting thing, that could change gold or money. Like,
1000$ > 1 GLU coin
or
1 GLU coin > 1000$

That could be very cool, if you add this to the game!

Comments

• Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I like that idea!!! The money isn't real easy to come by, so it's not like it would be "giving away" glu.:)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    123123 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I also request ability to buy gold with war cash. It's a way to reward players and keep them active. I'm sure Glu can find new ways and incentives to spend it.
  • Options
    Beachman 2Beachman 2 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I like 123s suggestion of buying gold with war cash. I'm sitting on a ton of cash and need gold to advance in the game.
  • Options
    Lcl058Lcl058 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Agree!! I have heaps of cash and there are like 3 things worth buying (all of which I have). It would be good to buy Axis plans or trade for gold - give me something to do with my $160,000
  • Options
    neguinhoneguinho Registered Users 1 Posts
    Eu já consegui todas as medalhas das missões, tenho 398 das 453 estrelas do jogo, mais não consigo avançar por que faltam créditos GLU. tenho $ 234 mil em dinheiro de guerra, não tem oque fazer com o dinheiro, já tenho as melhores armas, sendo assim, gostaria que tivesse um jeito de trocar o dinheiro de guerra por créditos GLU.
  • Options
    AjcanesAjcanes Registered Users 36 Posts
    Yes, Glu inc should give us something to do with war cash

The game at the beginning seems to be the best ever
    As you progress you realize they ran out of creativity and ideas,
    Total of four scenes is a bit low (town, beach, sand, anti air)
  • Options
    Free_Game_My_A*SFree_Game_My_A*S Registered Users 18 Posts
    Lcl058 wrote: »
    Agree!! I have heaps of cash and there are like 3 things worth buying (all of which I have). It would be good to buy Axis plans or trade for gold - give me something to do with my $160,000

I'm in the same boat. I earned all my war cash, bought every weapon available, and now have amassed $173,000 in War Cash with nothing to do with it.

Because war cash is worthless now, this practically prevents me from playing all spec op's crates (no chance for the anti-tank weapon). The spec op's crates have way too much war cash for me to risk my hard earned gold.

Here's a suggestion: Offer a new crate game that takes War Cash Only. The crate option only unlocks once all of the War Cash weapons have been purchased. The crate doesn't even have to have stuff that's all that great in it, a chance to win a little gold, med kit, grenades, etc.

Or: Have a Spec Op crate that doesn't include War Cash in it.